~3~

I'M BACK BITCHES!!!!!!!!

Your POV:

"DAMIEN!"

I ran after him. I saw him run into the bathroom. I ran up to the bathroom and knocked on the door.

"Damien?"

"Go away!"

"Damien please open the door and tell me what's wrong."

"No!"

I pulled a hair pin out of my hair and started to pick the lock. I heard the lock unlatch and I opened the door. Damien was sitting against the wall, staring at me.

"What's wrong?"

"I forgot you could do that."

"What's wrong?"

"It doesn't matter okay?"

"It does. I'm not leaving until you tell me why you ran off crying. I care about you and you know that."

"Look! I am fine. I just watched a sad video and didn't want anyone to see me cry."

I looked at him with a concerning look. I knew he was lying but I also knew he wasn't gonna tell me. He's so stubborn. I held out my hand to help him up. He gladly accepted. I helped him up and we stumbled backwards and we fell against the wall. We were really close to each other. I look into his eyes and saw a little sparkle. He smiled at me. I smiled back. He began to blush. Before I knew it he started to lean in.

"Damien we need to go."

He pulled away and started to scratch the back of his head.

"Ummm.... uh.... yeah."

He walked out of the bathroom. I just stood there for a little. What the hell just happened. Did Damien and I almost kiss? It was nothing. I has to be nothing. It was probably nothing. I walk out of the bathroom.

"Y/N!"

I turned around to find Shayne running at me. He caught up with me.

"What was wrong with Damien?"

"I have no clue. He wouldn't tell me."

"Oh well I hope it's nothing serious."

"Me too."

"Oh hey. Joe wants us to shoot a Show With No Name. It'll be me you and Damien."

"Okay that sounds good. When?"

"Now."

"Okay let's go. I'll race you."

I sprinted down the hall. I heard Shayne yell from behind me.

"HEY NO FAIR!"

"EAT MY DUST!"

He caught up with me and we were side by side. It was a close ran but I won by a second. I started jumping up and down in excitement.

"I win you lose!"

"Whatever weirdo."

He playfully slapped my shoulder. I slapped him back but slightly harder. He grabbed his shoulder.

"Ouch."

I started laughing. He glared at me and I stuck my tongue out at him. He kissed my cheek. I blushed slightly. Damien... I looked down at the ground.

"Hey are you okay?"

I looked up and smiled. I kissed him. I pulled away. He smiled at me.

"Let's go."

He grabbed my hand and laced our fingers together. We ran down the hall and into the filming area. He let go of my hand and we sat down. Damien came walking in and sat beside me.

"Hey Dames! How are you."

He smiled at me. It wasn't very convincing.

"I'm okay."

I gave him a side hug.

"Come on buddy. Cheer up."

"Okay."

He smiled at me again. This one was even less convincing then the other. Why is he so upset?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HEY GUYS I KNOW THIS CHAPTER WAS SUPER SHORT AND I'M SORRY BUT I COULDN'T CONTINUE THIS CHAPTER. I HAD TO END IT LIKE THAT.
                                                   ~ALEX