~7 Part 2~

Damien's POV:

“Is there going to be cake? Is everyone going to be there? Did you invite my parents?”

She hadn't stopped asking questions since she first found out.

Your POV:

I think I flustered him. He slid back into his chair and rubbed the back of his neck. “How do you know that?” He asked, occupying himself with his food. I began eating too.

“A text from Mari popped up on your phone,”  I explained, popping a fry in my mouth. “She said they need another hour to set the party up.” He unlocked his phone and sighed when he saw the message. “Why are you all throwing me a party?”

“...Shut up and eat your food,” he murmured, sticking a chicken strip in my mouth before he grinned at me.

“Damien!” I whined, though muffled by the chicken. I swallowed it before continuing, “You can’t keep it a secret now, you might as well tell me.” I poked his arm across the table. I always had been immature with things like this.

He sighed, “Fine…. Well you see…. I'm not telling you.”

I crossed my arms and frowned.

“that's not fair.” He laughed slightly.

“How is it not fair?”

“Well you won't tell me?” I gave him the best puppy dog eyes I could make.

“Well I couldn't keep the party a surprise, so I might as well keep the things that are gonna be there a secret.” I got up and walked away. I want him to think I'm actually upset. I walked out of the restaurant and headed for the car. It came out of nowhere. It was as if I wasn't meant to live. The car struck me and kept driving forward. Some miracle of life kept me from serious harm. I stood up and brushed myself off. I could feel certain parts of my body bruising. Everyone on the sidewalk stared at me as if I was some type of super human. I continued to walk to the car, to find that I didn't have the keys, or my phone. I sighed and made my way back to Damien.He was sitting at the same booth playing with his phone. I walked up to him and say across from him and tapped the table.

“So I just got hit by a car.” He looked up from his phone in pure terror. He grabbed my hand and pulled me outside and towards the car. Once we got in and the doors were shut, he broke down.

“Y/N I can't lose you. I already thought I did once. It's not okay. I love you. I will always love you. You are my one true love. Everyone has an addiction and mine happens to be you. Your perfect eyes and your warm smile. I would do anything to hold you in my arms. You make me smile and laugh when I don't want to. You brighten up even my darkest days. You are truly special to me. If I lost you, I would not be able to live. Your laugh is toxic. Your smile is the only thing that lingers in my mind. You are the special Angel that keeps me on my feet. You are my reason for existing. If anyone were to take you from me I would tear them limb from limb. What I have with you, I don't want with anyone else. I have completely fallen for you. Everything you do, everything you say, everything you are. You are my first thought I'm the morning, you are my last thought when I fall asleep, and you're almost every thought in between. My favorite place in the world is next to you. Y/N I'm in love with you.”

I stared at him in awe. It was at that exact moment when I realized that I was in love with Damien Haas. I leaned in and kissed him passionately. It wasn't a kiss full of lust but one of pure love. I want to spend my eternity with the man holding me in his arms. My heart beats for him, and only him. I pulled away from his loving embrace.

“Damien. Run away with me. Run away from the troubles that roam the streets of LA. Run away, and start a family with me.” he didn't hesitate at the slightest.

“Yes. I will. I always will.”

He started the car and we drove off. We didn't know where we were going, or even where to start. All that mattered to us was that we were together. Damien's phone echoed through the car. Our friends must be wondering about us. I picked up his phone and answered.

“Hello?”

“Hey,  where are you guys?”

“Were leaving. There's no need to worry. We're safe, and we'll keep in contact.” I ended the call there. Now it's time to start my life with the man of my dreams.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I REALLY HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED THIS STORY. -paperlessWings AND I WORKED REALLY HARD ON THIS STORY. I REALLY HAVE TO GIVE HER MOST OF THE CREDIT. SHE'S AN AMAZING WRITER. I RECOMMEND THAT YOU GUYS GO FOLLOW HER ACCOUNT. SHE'S WRITING AN AMAZING DAMIENXREADER FANFIC THAT I HIGHLY RECOMMEND FOR YOU GUYS TO READ.  ANOTHER STORY WILL BE COMING OUT SOON. LET US KNOW WHAT SHIP YOU GUYS WANT IT TO BE. :3
                                                      ~ALEX😋