4. Uchiha Akito, Returns

jiji: very informal way of saying old man
Henge no jutsu: transformation jutsu
kyoudai: a brotherly/family-like relationship

________________________________

~Roughly 4 years later~
<Third Person POV>

"Zetsu! Come out."

Zetsu, the original with a black half and white half, came out from the ground next to me.

"What?/Yeah, what is it?" both halves said at the same time.

"I've now been here for a few years. As I said before, I'm going back to Konoha to organize my feelings and confirm some things. When the time comes and I call you, come get me and bring me to the Akatsuki, just like Madara said."

Zetsu nodded and spoke up, "Then we shall guide you towards the national border of Konohagakure."

I stood up from my previous position on the bed from when Madara was still alive and started out of the cave I have been in for so long.

We quickly went from tree to tree, straight to Konoha.

~~~

Thanks to Zetsu, I have now reached an area in the national border of Konoha where no security can be found.

"Just continue going south and you will eventually reach Konoha. Your 'senpai' is bugging me to go back to the Akatsuki immediately."

"I understand. I shall call you when the time comes. Well then."

Zetsu started merging with the tree we were on and soon disappeared. When he was out of sight, I began towards Konoha.

'Well, the purpose of going back to Konoha in the first place is mainly the confirmation of my feelings, so I guess I can take it easier. When I get back to the village, he will probably be taking the graduation exam soon. I guess I'll join in that too.'

~Time Skip~

When I got to the village, as expected, I was asked of my identity. I am actually grateful that I changed into an outfit identical to the one I was wearing that night. Showing the symbol on my back to the two gatekeepers, they looked at me in shock. Immediately snapping out of it, one of them told me to follow him and meet the Hokage.

While walking to the Hokage tower, I noticed that throughout the four years I was gone, many parts of Konoha changed from what I remember.

'Why do I feel old suddenly...?'

Finally, after the super awkward thought I just had, the man and I arrived at the tower. He leads me up the stairs and to a room, telling me to wait. When the man knocked, instinct and experience told me that the voice that sounded right after was that of an old man's.

'Probably old man Hiruzen.'

The man opened the door and told me to come in as well. The man, now known as Kotetsu, was talking to the Third about me and I wasn't surprised to see a shocked face on him as well. Kotetsu was dismissed and I was left alone with the Third; well, to others, it seems like I was alone with him.

"Are you really Uchiha Akito?"

"Yes. I am."

"What happened and why didn't you come back?"

"My left arm was cut off when I was rushing to my parents' house after I separated with Sasuke. I found them both dead and so decided to go to Sasuke. I found him, left the note, and tried to get out the compound to find Akari. But then I fainted and the next thing I know, I was kidnapped, and then saved by some kind ninjas who gave me another arm. I had to do rehabilitation and I wanted to train to be stronger, so I come back now. Sorry for making you worry, jiji. And also, I'm back!" I smiled at the end of that long explanation.