9. Zabuza and Training

<Akito's POV>

"Hah? Who is the kid with the big attitude? Come out, I'll kill you now!" Screamed out Zabuza's water clone.

"Why did you do that?! You're going to be in danger, Akito!" Kakashi protested from inside the Water Prison jutsu.

The original Zabuza next to Kakashi asked, "Kakashi, did you just say Akito?"

"Yeah, I said that. He is a member of my squad. I won't allow you hurting him."

"That's not it! He's! Akito's! Akito-san is-!" It seems he finally noticed my presence.

The other member of my squad looked at Zabuza and then me, "Akito... san?"

"Zabuza, what was that about killing me? First of all, can you kill me? And the other one in the trees! Get out here! I know you're there!"

<Sasuke's POV>

A ninja suddenly came out of nowhere and kneeled in front of Aki. The Zabuza guy stuttered out, "I'm very sorry. I am not strong enough to kill you, Akito-san. Forgive my rudeness."

"After a long time no see, you've become a little arrogant. Hn, whatever. I won't allow you guys kill Sasuke here. And well, I guess Naruto, Sakura, Kakashi, and the old man too. Now..."

The masked ninja used a few senbon to hit Zabuza and with that he fell unconscious.

"...tracker ninja. You going to dispose of that guy?"

"Yes. Thank you for the help of killing this Rogue ninja."

With Zabuza now breathless and dead, the Water Clones and Water Prison jutsu deactivated. The other person picked Zabuza up and leaving the scene.

On the other hand, Kakashi, who was tired from the recent battle, fainted.

"Kakashi-sensei! Are you all right?!"

~Time Skip~

At the client's house, Kakashi woke up. Sakura asked him what the kid at the scene was.

"He was an ANBU from the Hidden Mist village, Kirigakure. It's the mask that the elite Ninja Tracking Unit wears. They are commonly called the 'fire extinguishing corps', with the duty to erase all traces that a ninja ever lived. A ninja's body reveals a variety of things of their village."

"Kakashi, what recall what the tracker-nin used to kill Zabuza." Aki said.

"A regular senbon... That's impossible..."

"Yeah... it's that 'impossible'." Kakashi confirmed me.

"What have you guys been talking on about for a while now?!" Tazuna said.

"It's probably that... Zabuza is alive."

The other four that didn't follow the conversation exclaimed a confused "What?"

"We need to make preparations before it's too late."

"Sensei, what are these preparations that we need to do? You won't be able to move for a while..."

"I will make you guys train."

With the events of Naruto being admitted to being stronger by Kakashi, as well as the client's grandson claiming heroes don't exist, we'll die, Kakashi told us all to prepare.

~At the forest~

"Let us begin the training. But before that, let me explain chakra from the basics."

"At this point..."

"Hn."

"Of course we know about that! Chatora, right?"