Sakura-chan

Rock Lee walked through the village in the pitch black of night. He wondered softly to himself about Sakura. She had finally wanted to give him attention, but he hadn't seen her since yesterday. So he wanted to check on her. She had been training all yesterday when Lee had confronted her, and she finally payed him attention! Oh how happy he was!!

Lee silently climbed up on Sakura's balcony and knocked on the glass door.

No answer.

Lee slowly opened the door himself, mindfully to look at his feet in case Sakura was changing. "Sakura-chan? Are you--!" Lee looked up to a mess.

Walls were smeared with blood, some in the shapes of handprints and others with no shapes at all. And in the bed lay Sakura's pristine form. Face perfect and captured in an eternal beauty, but stomach and ugly mess of ripped and torn intestines hanging out from her body, the inside of her body clearly visible. On her thigh was a carved bloody message in her skin. 'Sleep well, Sakura-chan.'

Lee gasped softly, before his mouth spread to a small smile. "Sakura-chan, you are still asleep! You must have really wiped yourself out yesterday. You are exactly as I left you!" Lee strolled quietly into the room, pushing hair from Sakura's perfect forhead to make way for a kiss. "You are terribly cold. I do hope you are not getting sick, Sakura-chan." He whispers softly before pulling out a kunai.

"I will just leave another message for when you awaken. I do not mind. But I will visit again tomorrow if you are still this sleepy." Lee reassured the morbid sight, stabbing his kunai into the porcelin skin at her collar bones, bringing forth a new wave of fresh red wine. Though it was a lot less than yesterday.

The boy happily carved words from her flesh before standing up to leave. The message said, 'I love you'. Lee nodded approvingly at the carved words before closing the balcony doors behind him and leaping away.

Lee thought to himself outloud, biting his lip. "Perhaps if she is still sleeping tomorrow, I should bring her to the hospital."

Then he smiled and shook his head. "No. I do not what to disturb her perfection."