The Dance From Hell

We just want the world to love the little monsters that we are

.
"I hate you for this."  I snarled at Layla as I sat on the bus beside her.  I had agreed to let Warren take her to the dance but as a compromise and an apology Layla insisted that we both be his dates.

"You love me, you know you wanted to dress up and come to this dance."  I was wearing a form fitting red dress that fell loosely at the floor, red heels that I had just mastered walking in and my hair was curled in ringlets.

"I know, I look hot.  Thanks I guess."  She nodded, hugging me.  "Sorry for punching you."  She waved me off.

"It was a good punch, sweet delivery."  I laughed as the bus landed with a jolt.

"Sorry!"  Ron yelled.  As we got off the bus there was Warren, waiting to escort us inside, taking both our arms like a gentleman.

"You both look lovely tonight.  You are the sexiest women here and I can't wait to see that dress on my bedroom floor."  He whispered the last part in my ear and I blushed as red as my dress as we walked into the gym.  Layla had convinced Warren and I to dance so we spent a good 20 minutes on that until the Commander and Jetstream showed up.

"I'm thirsty."  I spoke up and Warren quickly went off to get me a drink, us following slowly and seeing Mr. Boy get his punch tossed all over him.

"Don't worry, the guys at this school are jerks."

"Thanks."  Warren said, handing us both a drink.

"Oh...um...cheese cube?"  I giggled at her attempt to better the situation before leaning over on my boyfriends shoulder while Gwen started speaking.

"Is it me or do her speeches never end."  I teased and he nodded.

"She just drones on and on and it's never interesting."

"And now let us welcome the best student ever to walk the halls of Sky High...ME!"  A she said that the lights dimmed and a banner came from behind her revealing the words 'Royal Pain'.

"Well that's interesting."  I whispered and he nodded, arm around my waist, backing me away slowly as  she let off the pacifier and The Commander was turned into an infant.

"Hot head!  Get as many people out as you can, I'll hold her o—ahh" 

Warren tossed a fire ball as a vent and broke it open, allowing us all to crawl through.  "Hey Warren, how about a light?"

"Only if you want to get barbecued."  He grunted and I smiled.

"Excuse me ladies."  Zack said, moving beside everyone, glowing completely green.

"Hey!  He does glow!"  I grinned, following behind them for another moment.

"I catch fire and she's fascinated by a glow stick."  I heard my mate grumble and I sighed, stopping my movements and laying to the side, pulling him up beside me.

"We're in a life or death situation and you're getting jealous now!?"

"When am I supposed to get jealous?"  I smiled leaning my forehead against his.

"Never baby, you're the only one for me.  The situation were in however is a little...inappropriate right now so we need to-"

"We may die at the hands of a psycho villain, I think there's no better time."  I couldn't deny how turned on I was at this moment and I sighed before pulling him to kiss me, his hands quickly moving up my dress and wrapping my thighs around his waist.  He was just about to unzip my dress when his hands were grabbed and we were pulled from the vent, landing on the floor painfully.