On Jason's past

Wow, I am such a terrible person. School got out and finals were crazy, so I've been revelling in summer for a while- and completely forgot about Wattpad. Sorry Wattpad. Have an update Wattpad. :D

~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~

“Hold on just a minute, let me find something to sleep in.” Nico called, sliding off the bed.

I waited until the rustle of clothes died down and Nico gave me the okay. I peeked over my shoulder, observing the never before seen Nico-in-short-sleeves. When Nico caught my gaze, I flipped off the lights.

Smooth. Boldan muttered. I slid down to the floor, shuddering as the winter’s cold began to seep into my clothes.

It’s time to sleep, Jordan~ A scratchy voice called, reminding me of my fate tonight.

“Jordan?” Nico called. Sleep was dragging me down fast, and I couldn’t reply.

“I’m not going to let you sleep on the floor.” He decided, as if me not responding was just my stubborness. I suppose in some way, it was.

“Jordan?” He called, walking over to me. Nico kneeled next to me, shaking me slightly. Lightning flashed again, and the thunder covered the intake of breath his shoulders gave away as he noticed my scars darkening ominously. “Are you okay?” He asked, his dark blue eyes filling with a new kind of worry as I weakly reached for him.

“I don’t want to sleep.” I croaked, my eyes fluttering as the demons coaxed me under.

“Come on.” Nico muttered, sliding his arms under me. He grunted as he hefted me up, muttering once again about how heavy I was. “If you’re going to sleep, you’re not sleeping on the floor.” He decided, plopping me down on the bed and tucking me in.

The dark room was swirling, the shadows beginning to reach for me, making my eyes heavy.

“No-” I called, waving the shadows away.

You promised, Jordan. They reminded me. I screeched at the noises in my head.

“Jordan- Jordan,” Nico called, and I found his body next to mine on the bed.

“I don’t want to. I don’t care if I promised!” I cried, thrashing as the darkness converged on me, pushing me under instead of waiting for me to fall asleep. My hands found Nico’s as I shook, wide eyes latching onto his calm blue ones.

“I’m right here, Jordan.” He said simply. “I’ll be here when you get up.” He promised.

“Will you?” I asked, my voice thick with sleep as the demons clawed at the remaining fragments of my mind that were still afloat.

“Of course.” Nico replied- the last thing I heard before everything went black.

This dream wasn’t peaceful at all.

It sort of felt like someone was clawing at my head, pulling my very identity apart.

I could hear the demons hissing and growling, surrounding me with their inhuman sounds of pure malice.

Somewhere off in the distance, I heard someone screaming.

Please, please, don’t let them take me.

It was only after I woke up that I realized it had been me.

Here in this dream, it was dark, and I couldn’t see anything. It was unbearably loud and the demons’ shouts were fraying my nerves fairly quickly.