Chapter 19

CAMILAS POV

i wake up to the sound of my phone buzzing, i check it. lauren's requesting to facetime me, i press accept.

as her face flashes up on the screen i can't help but smile, but then i try to act angry.

L) hey camz

C) lauren.

L) are you okay?

C) i just woke up, i'm okay

L) okay great.

C) you?

L) i'm.. im.. angry

C) why?

L) because

C) why lauren?

L) cause i got this today.

She picks up a letter and shows it to the camera, it's not in focus but i think i can make it out.

C) what is that?

L) it's a document

C) okay... and?

L) you are fucking leaving?

C) i'm sorry  it's just the right thing for me to do.

L) i am fucking worth more than you treat me.

C) i can't do this lauren, not right now.

L) then when Camila? when is it going to be the best time for you? CAUSE THE WORLD DOESNT FUCKING ORBIT ABOUT YOU CAMILA. YOU.

C) Lauren, it's just-

L) IM SHITTING MY FUCKING PANTS RIGHT NOW, THE HARMONIZERS ARE GOING TO HATE YOU.

C) i have fans

L) WHAT? THE FUCKING CAMILIZERS? they won't do anything

C) FOR FUCKS SAKE LAUREN. DO NOT EVER TALK ABOUT MY FANS LIKE THAT. IM THE REASON PEOPLE LIKE YOU, ITS CAUSE IM THE STAR OF THE GROUP. CAMREN WOULDNT EVER HAPPENED IF I NEVER INTERACTED WITH YOU.

L) WITHOUT CAMREN WE WOULDVE NEVER DATED, AND I FUCKING WISH WE NEVER DATED.

i press the end call. tears welling up in my eye. "Khaki? are you okay?" i hear Sofi say climbing up to the chair i fell asleep in. "oh Sofi, it's just work" i reply wiping the tears away. "where's laurie?" i start crying again, but this time i can't stop.

ALLYS POV

"WOOOOO!" i yell as loud as i can, giving Thomas a high five, "you did well today, tomorrow we will crush it out of the ball park" he says walking over to the water bottles and handing me my own. i shoot Normani a quick text.

Allysus:

Mani. save me a vegetarian pancake.

Normani:

why vegetarian?

Allysus:

i'm on a diet plan. i went vegetarian.

Normani:

okay  byeeeeee

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]
i hope you like this chapter. i'm also making another chapter of Stranger Things//Texts because i feel like it. byeeeeeeeee
[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]