Chapter 6-The Fan day

[E=Emily M=Mac]

E: Mac, I need to talk to you.

M: What is it babe? I was just about to go to the skatepark with my friends!

E: This is what I'm talking about! I want to spend more time with you but you just keep walking away!

M: Aww, I'm sorry babe! What about tonight? I'll come to your house and we can have another sleepover?

That night I heard a soft knock on the door and found Mac standing there. I quickly ran into his arms without thinking and we stayed there for about 5 minutes until I sensed my brother standing behind us probably with a bow and arrow behind his back. I wouldn't be surprised if he did.

I took Mac's hand and walked him into my room. We sat on my bed and looked into each other's eyes. We hadn't done this in ages and I suddenly had butterflies inside my stomach. I blushed and quickly looked down. "I'm sorry," I apologised. "It's just great to finally see those chocolate eyes again."

MAC'S POV:

I blushed as Emily described my eyes as chocolate again. But her eyes were much better. They were a mixture of brown and green and changed colour every time her mood changed. Right now they were a very light brown.

"Did you want to go somewhere tomorrow or are you too busy with your friends?" Emily asked after a moments of silence, rolling her eyes.

"Uhh..." How was I supposed to tell her this? I already had plans for tomorrow. As a matter of fact, I was meant to be somewhere right now but called off sick. "Yeah but I'll cancel it. I'm going to spend all of tomorrow with you from now on." I put my hands in hers and she smiled. I really loved making her smile.

-----

Today was the day. I was going to take her to the fan day I was having at the park. I haven't had one of those in ages and I really hoped that Emily was going to enjoy it.

"So... about this fan day thing... what exactly are we going to do there?" she asked as we started to walk hand in hand to the park.

"Well... first we are going to take pictures and sign stuff for about an hour with the rest of OTW and then maybe we'll stop at Starbucks?"

"So is Bryson going to be there too?" Emily asked.

"Yeah," I replied. Why did she even care? We were dating now and I really wanted this day to be special but apparently all she cared about was if Bryson was going to be there.

-------

As we walked up to the already set up table on the freshly mown grass, there was already a really long line waiting for it to start. They all started screaming as I walked up. I covered my face from the cameras. Can't they just wait until it was their turn?

I looked at my watch. There was still half an hour until it officially started. I let Emily sit next to me at the table whilst we waited for the rest of the crew. There was already pens there waiting for us.

EMILY'S POV:

What was this? I didn't realise there was going to be so many people. I had suffered from being claustrophobic from the day I was born and it was very hard for me to be surrounded by so many people. Maybe this was one of the reasons why I don't really like popular people?

I watched as the rest of the OTW crew appeared and tried to keep the thought that there was so many people around out of my head. I recognised some faces from the research I had done about the dance crew. I spotted Kevin, Natalie, Matt, Taylor, Adam and even Mac's manager, Tissem who was with her boyfriend, Luca. I made a mental note to say hello to them and introduce myself when it ended.

It had started and people were pushing through the line to get to Mac and the rest of the people first. They were all here for the others and not me. No one had wanted me here. I was shaking from the intensity of there being so many people.

It felt like 2 hours I had been there before it finally ended and the park was starting to empty.

------------*

cliffhanger! ...kind of...