Chapter 10

After a good 10 min Kevin was back. " lets see the video" says josh. Kevin pulls up the video, this is how it went. Kevin hid the camera, he rang the front door and Madison answered in a tank top and underwear.....shes like that. " hey kev what are you doing here?" she says " i just need to do something with you first it will be real quick and mean absolutely nothing!" says kev in all seriousness,

" i think i have an idea what you have in mind" she says pulling him in close and planting her lips on his which caught him off guard. She kissed him hard and stuck her tongue in first, she made that part very clear. We all start to see her start to undo his tie and attempt to push off his black jacket. " woah stop madison i just needed to make out with you for triple dog nothing

more thats disgusting" says kev stepping back. "well does my sister know about this jackass?" asks madison with an attempt of attitude " well yeah....shes playing" he says with a smirk and then turned off the camera. " well" he says with a shrug " good boy" says Kelly to kev then they share a quick peck. "Okay let's continue" says jacey. She spins the bottle and it lands on me. Oh great.

I am defiantly going to have to do something with ryan, i just know it. " ahhhh jasssss" says kev " okay jas you have to go to Ryan's house and pretend that your drunk and tell him you love him and all that stuff" says jacey. " okay one problem, i have no clue where he lives." i state " i do" says kev. " great we will all follow your car" says Kelly "will he even still be up" i ask nervous " pssh hell yeah" says Kevin.
. . .

We pull up to huge modern style home with one light on. It was clearly Ryan's. " nervous" asks jacey "just a tad" i say "dont be jas" says kel. i start to walk over towards the door while the rest stayed in the cars and watched from a far. i ring the doorbell and sit on the floor.

He opens the door. I am frozen just staring because now i can see his whole face and he can see mine. " Ryannnnnnn" i say with a chuckle " yes who are you?" he says " i am your baby remember" i say standing up with out balance falling in his direction. His warm muscular

hands catch me and hold me. " see you still love m-me" i say to him slurring my words a little leaning in close. " are you drunk or something" he asks helping me stand up, " w-what no silly! i am just in love with you, do you love meeeeeee?" i ask leaning into him. " ummm " hes says confused. " do you need a ride home?" he asks " no" i say " okay but why are you here so late?" he ask " okay okay you got me...we are playing triple dog!"

i say giving up " oh, so lemme guess your friends dared you to act drunk in love with the guy who asked you to dance at the banquet?" he asks with a chuckle. " spot on" i say with shock. "yeah its another one of my talents i guess" he says with a chuckle and smirk. " Well you are very talented" i say " i try i try" he says with a smirk. " so ryan my name is-"

i say being cut off by him " jasmine right? not to sound like stocker but i saw you and i wanted to know your name".