Mom..??

"Mom?" I said through the tears. "Hun I heard what happened the school called me is she okay?" My mom said acting concerned. She must have had to stop filming for her new movie she is doing the sequal to Just Go With It with Bayliegh Madison and Adam Sandler. I guess she really did care enough to come and see Hannah. "Mom your here they had to take her into surgery to remove her kidneys which failed" I said to my mom. She got tears in her eyes and then it happened my knees got week and i fell into her arms.

"Mommy" I cried. "Mom this is all my fault she learned this from me! She would not know this if it wasnt for me! I am so stupid, this is all my fault." I cried. "Hunny no no no no this isnt your fault people make there own choices. They do what they want. Shhh shh shh...." I sobbed into her arms, I guess she can be like the moms in the movies she plays.

"Mom she looks up to me, she follows in my footsteps, she even says it that she looks up to me that she wants to be just like me, mom this is my fault." I cried into her arms. "Hunny listen to me! Hannah doesn't want this! Hannah never would want to be anorexic! She wouldn't want to be in surgery with failing kidneys! This isnt your fault Cayliegh you know it" "Mrs. Aniston I'm Dr. Webber and I was doing your daughters surgurey." The tall man said.

"Hi Dr. Webber how is my daughter." Mom said. "She is doing well. Only one kidney failed, so she can live with just one" He said. I felt relief no dialysis wait he didnt say that i need to ask. "Does she have to be on dialysis?" I asked anxiously. "No" he said. Thank god she doesnt have to be on it oh my god i feel so much better knowing that she doesn't have to be on dialysis.

"Can we see her?" Mom asked. Wow mom is really being concerned. She wasnt like this when this was me? Well i guess I wouldn't know cause well i was unconsious. We walked into her room. And her eyes started to flutter open. "Cayliegh is that you?" "Yea Han I'm right here I have been here the whole time." "What happend?" She asked me. "Well... You havent been eating and when i comfronted you. You passed out the ambulance came and when you got to the hospital, you crashed, you died. One of your kidneys failed and they took it out you only have one kidney and thats it but you dont have dialysis."

"Im so so sorry this is all my fault, Hannah." I said crying. "No its not, Cayliegh so stop that. Wait...... Is that?? Is that?? Mom.." Hannah said. "Hi baby how are you feeling?" Mom said. "Mommy your here you stopped filming to come and see me?" Hannah said. I could tell Hannah was so happy to see mom. Hannah didnt feel like mom abandon us she loves mom even though mom sent us to boarding school. Hannah doesnt feel like mom did anything wrong. But all that matters right now is my little sister is okay she is okay and she is alive thats all that matters. And thank god Hannah is alive.