Moving

Im about 21 weeks today not alot has changed. I am peeing a lot latley like all the time i have too pee. Trent had an actor job today for a commercial for a suntanning commercial. 

So today basically I am going to be packing up boxes. Just some of his clothes some of mine. So i rolled out of bed and went to the bathroom and had to throw up mom came in a held my hair.

She gave me some toast for breakfast i went to my chair in my room and turned on my tv. I turned on TMZ and there is a segment on me and Angie. God why cant they just leave us the hell alone. I dont understand at ALL. 

I turned off the TV and then went online. I really needed to find some furniture so i went online to Macys. And i found a couch that was white it was cotton and it was a sectional an L shaped one. I got a pretty clear oval coffee table. 

I closed the laptop and went over to my closet its huge and my new closet is half the size and i have to share it with Trent. I grabbed a box and labled it "shoes" I grabbed my shoes first Loubiton, Coach, Prada, Guccia, Miu Miu, Brian Atwood, Alexander McQueen, Jimmy Choo, and Valentino.

I closed up the box. And then screamed, "DAD!!" He then walked in "Yes, sweetheart." He said. "Dad can you load this into the SUV i need to drive in over to the appartment. But i cant lift it becuase you know Sophia-Analyne here is killing my back." I said. "Yeah well, anything for my sweetheart and her little sweetheart" he said and then he rubbed my tummy.

"She is starting to grow on me Dad" I said and i smiled. "So did you freakles" He mentioned. Mom walked in, "Hunny you know you were my first and you grew on me too and you turned out to be my best friend maybee little Sophia Analyne will become yours" Mom said. "I dont know Maybee" I said.

Mom put her hand around dads waist and said, "How about i help you hun?" She asked he smiled and nodded. They walked out of my room and down the stairs. 

I went back to my closet and put all fancy clothes in a box and labled in "fancy". I then did the same for jeans. Then the same for maternity clothes. I then slid them to the bedroom door. I then grabbed a smaller box and labled it "Underwear, Bras" then grabbed the other one I labled "Pajamas". 

"Dad can you come get these other boxes for me..." I scremed no answer.. "Dad!" No answer. I walked out of my room and into the hallway and then saw mom and dad making out in the foyer ihh gross. Eeekk Then i shouted "MOM!! DAD!! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING STOP IT" i screamed.

Ughh gross! "Cayliegh darling what do you need?" Mom said kindly. "What is it freakles" dad said impatiently. "Well i need these boxes carried down like well now.. unless you want me to do it.. but well you know your ONE and ONLY grandaughter is killing my back!" I said snotily. 

"I am coming right now!" Dad said feeling bad. Dad came upstairs and then grabbed some boxes then mom came and grabbed some. I went into Trents room and did the same. Dad then carried the boxes into the suv. 

I walked down the stairs ugh my back is killing me so much. I feel like a foot is pushed into a my spine. It hurts gosh little Sophia Analyne is killing me and she is NOT even born yet. I just dont understand she is bothering me and she isnt even out of me yet!

I grabbed the keys out of the bowl in foyer and dad got in the car with me as well becuase I cant lift. I then drove to the appartment which isnt that far away at all. Dad got out and grabbed a box and followed me into the house. I grabbed the key out of my bottomless pit of a purse and unlocked the door to MY appartment. 

"Wow.. this is amazing.. freakles..." Dad said. "Thanks dad i really love it!" I said all smiley. "Dad that bedroom right there is our room can you put those boxes outside the hallway of the closet?" I said. "Sure thing freakles!" Dad said. 

Then a Macys truck pulled outside and the guy came to my door and unloaded the couch i directed them into the right place. Its going against the wall and coffee table infront of that. Then the flatscreen up on the wall when it arrives which dad is picking up right now. 

I went to unpack the shoe box and my new closet has shoe racks along he walls of it two rows of them. I unpacked my shoes which took up most of the space then Trents that took up a little room. I then did my clothes which took up ALOT of room. Then Trents that took up only a little room. 

Dad came back with the BIG TV for the living room its 70 inches. BIG! "Where do you want this big thing at freakles?" dad said carring in the box. "On that wall" I said. 

Dad hung it up. And I then took a step back ugh this is so pretty i love this pretty. The Rooms-to-go van pulled up and delivered the bedroom furniture and dining room table and eat in table. The bedroom furnture is brown very modern and sheek. Its so pretty and modern, I love it so much.

We have a long dresser and tall dresser then a king size bed. The dining table is clear with brown leather chairs 8 of them two which are for the head of the table. Then the eat in kitchen table is black wooden with black wooden matching chairs. 

I love our home and tonight will be our first night in it together. I drove my father home once he helped me unpack some more things. Once i got home Trents car was outside. I walked in and saw flower pedals leading to my bedroom. 

Once i walked in i saw Trent standing there with three roses. "Hunny here are four roses for each month that we have been together officially but this fith one i want you to know that i will love you till the last one dies." He said.

"But its fake" I said. "Exactly... It will never die just like my love for you" He said. Thats when i crashed my lips into his and we fell onto the bed.