The LONG drive

"Freakles.. how are you?" He asked. I really do love when he calls me freakles. "Fine" I said rudely. I just cant let him off the hook after what he did. "Freakles look at me" He stopped the car... I looked at him. "I left Yessica" He said he looked sad he honestly did. wow i havent seen him like this EVER. "Daddy Im sorry... What happend" Did i just call him daddy oh my god why am i letting him back in my life? 

"She hit Hunter. So i left her." he said. Oh my god why would she do that? "Where is Hunt?'' I said. ''At the hotel with Rosa" Dad said. "How old is hunt now?" I asked.  "2" dad said. "Does he... rememeber me?" I asked of course he doesnt . He is only 2! 

"No Freakles but i show him pictures of you though. But Java remebers you she is 4 now she is here to in LA" He said. I smiled. "I put a restraining order on Yessica so she cant come in see the kids. And I will get full custody. I am moving here to LA, im going to stay with your mom?" He said. My mouth dropped. Then he said, "If its okay with you? I want to be part of your life more Cayliegh i made a mistake and I dont want to make it again. So please let me back in your life. I made a mistake and I am sorry!" 

Wow that was the appology i have been waiting for. Why didnt this feel good? Why do i feel guilty? "Dadda I missed you so much" I said crying into his shoulder. Oh my god. I missed him so much! We started to drive again and my dad drives a Silver Caddilac Escalade. After a while he spoke up.

"So Ethan.. Do you really have sex with him and all or is your mother just over exagerating?" he asked. "Yes i have and i cheated on him 2 times with his best friend." I started to cry again. Why am i even telling him this. Wow i must be a daddies girl. I always hated daddies girls cause my dad never was around and now i am one? Oh GREAT!

He looked at me then back at the road. "Dammit Freakles.. Why?" He asked. "Idk i just felt this urge to have sex with him." I said. Did i really just say that? I just told my dad that im not a virgin and that i had the urge to have sex with someone else. "Great..."He said, "You got my jeans for that one." 

"Dad lets not talk about this." I said. Dads should not know these types of things about there daughters. "just be safe we dont want another accident like you" He said. Tears came in my eyes he just said that out loud. "Freakles i didnt mean it like that i just dont wana be a grandpa. Im to young for that" He laughed then i laughed. 

Wow i really have missed my dad ALOT!