Chapter Three

Work is exhausting, even though I've only been here for a few hours but the piles of papers laying on my desk are making it harder for me to concentrate, Darya is absent and unfortunately, I had to edit most of the articles by myself, they have to be ready today and I am in no mood to do all of this, I sighed then looked at the few papers that I finished out of tons I can't seem to focus at all.

Coffee, all I need is coffee to keep me sane enough for the upcoming hours of working, instead of taking the car I decided to take a walk down the road to my favorite coffee shop, which happens to be near my working place, after a few minutes of walking I arrived feeling relieved to finally have my coffee, I walked to the front counter and there was a lady in her mid-twenties with blonde hair and dark lipstick when she noticed me she looked up "what can I get you?"

I told her my order which was a black coffee with no sugar, she nodded her head writing down what I said, I paid her leaving a small tip then she told me to take a seat and someone will bring me my coffee, I sat on a table in the corner right beside the window, I was looking outside in daze that I didn't notice the brown curly haired guy that entered looking everywhere but me.

Harry.

I observed him with his black skinny jeans, a black sweater that fitted and hugged his muscles perfectly, he was wearing glasses even though the weather is fine today, I was too busy checking him out to notice the smirk that appeared on his face when he noticed me staring way too long than I intended to, I quickly averted my gaze from him, looking down at my coffee that I didn't even notice that someone brought it on my table in the first place, I was acting as if I didn't see him walk in. From the corner of my eye, I saw his tall and lanky figure walking towards me but I choose not to react.

"Didn't anybody ever tell you that it's rude to stare?" He asked I could sense a hint of seriousness in his voice, it's like he was upset all the time, his gaze shifted to the chair that was right in front of me and before I could even reply he pulled the chair sitting comfortably while taking the cup of coffee from my hands, he took a sip making a very disgusted face as he swallowed it.

I sat there with my mouth hanging open, I don't know why but his actions shocked me.

"What the hell are you drinking? This is horrible" he said while resting his elbows on the table.

"Coffee and now that your lovely mouth was in my cup, you owe me another one" I ordered in an irritated tone crossing my arms over my chest, didn't this guy just hate me breathing in the same room as him yesterday?

"I don't like it when people tell me what to do," he said narrowing his eyebrows and looking at me closely, I rolled my eyes at his response "well, I don't really care, considering that I only have a few minutes to return back to work so I am not going to ask you again, get me another coffee"

"Feisty, aren't you?" The corner of his mouth turned into a smirk again, it's like my words entered from one ear and left through the other, am I talking to a wall?

"You know you're wasting my time and you ruined my day even more than it already was" I sighed feeling defeated, I looked at my watch realizing that I only have ten minutes to get back to work, just great.

"Then get ready, I'll pick you up at seven" I looked at him confused as to why he was asking me out, he didn't look like that type of person and I just met him for God's sake, who asks someone on a date for the second time meeting them? Right, a horny teenage boy.

"Let's just call this meeting a coincidence Harry, Have a nice day," I said bumping my shoulder with his purposefully while walking past him with the coffee I ordered a while ago in my hand, throwing it in the bin.

I heard the sound of his footsteps chasing after me "wait" I turned around huffing before looking once again at him "you're coming" he said in a demanding voice that held authority, who does he think he is? I am really two seconds away from punching him in the face.

"You don't really look like the type of person to take someone on a date, Harry" I replied trying to restrain myself from saying anything rude.

He scoffed at what I said, "who said that it is a date, doll?"

Doll? Do I look like a Barbie to this guy?

I rolled my eyes "keep talking, I am hating you the more you open your mouth"

He just stared at me not uttering a single word, I took that as my cue to leave" I have somewhere to be" I walked right out of the door taking fast strides to make sure that he won't call my name again.

Why would he ask me to go out with him? It felt like he hated my guts or more like everyone's guts except for Zayn since he knows him well, he's a jerk, an arrogant asshole that hardly smiles or shows any sort of human emotions, I don't even know how he thought that I'd agree to go out with him whether it's a date or not.

I was too busy thinking of him that I didn't notice that I had entered the building heading straight to my office, I didn't feel like talking to anyone but of course, I am a very lucky person since I was looking for Zayn this morning but he wasn't there then I bump into him the moment where I needed to be all alone by myself.

God, I feel like I am about to have a migraine.

"Running late, huh?" He said sarcastically.

"Mind your own business, Malik" I muttered playfully shoving his chest slightly as I made my way to my office.

"Touché"

"I have work to do now if you'll excuse me get out because I don't feel like staying here all day," I said not giving him a chance to reply as I started organizing which article to start with.

"Well, have fun with the stacks of papers, I hope they entertain you, Cel" he chuckled heading back to where he came from.

I started looking through the papers but no matter how hard I tried to focus I couldn't get what happened today out of my head.

_____________________________

Edited