Evil or pleasant

Like every morning, The sunshine was a bit little disturbing for my taste, yet annoncing the beginning of my last day being hospitalized, I think it's the only good news I woke up too for the last few days and, yeah it's a been a week, 7 days and 5 hours since I met my husband for the last time, And unconciously I was counting the days wondering how long it will take him to show his face, Everytime the door opened , I hoped it will be him, Never did I thought that his presence would be so important in my life, until I found myself hoping to see him. Since our last encounter,no messages, no call , no even a word from someone. And of course as if they were doing it purposly no one talked about him, Actually, I don't know if I should be angry or grateful. Cause just hearing his name will make the walls I have been trying to hold up crush down.

My parents visited me a few days ago saying they will be going on a holiday or a travel or something like that, I did not care much since I was acting like a child being angry over the fact they will leave to have fun while I was still in a hospital room.

Jin, Hoseok and Namjoon will drop by when they have time, Between their hectic schedule, their perfomances and their TV show , including their daily life, I wonder how they still found time to take care of me. As for suga he will sleep on the couch almost every night, I think he never missed a night even if just for 2 or 3 hours, He mistook his bed for the hospital couch, I felt bad at him and everytime I tried to convince him that's ok to go home, he wil ignore me pretending to be sleeping,we barely talked but his presence was enough to make me feel loved and cared for.

Finally, I am leaving this hell and Finally, I will get the answer to the question that have been haunting me, why did not him visit me ? I was waiting for him to come get me and answer the questions for me but Too much expectation will only lead to dippointment don't you think?

To my dismay, My mother in law was the one who come for me, she dealt with the paper and I got discharged, while Her assistant took my luggage to the car telling me to joint them when I finished getting ready. I am in a point of my life where i don't know where i am or what will happen later, I don't even know I am married or single, I think i don't even know who I became. I walked out of the hospital inhaling the fresh air, filling my limb with this cold breeze that I missed for the past days. Yet I couldn't enjoy my time until the witch got me out of my daydreaming

« Rina, Dear, My driver will take you to the hotel, where everything is ready, Jungkook is a little bit busy these days but he will join you later » She throws before taking a step towards me and whispered in threating tone « You better get me what I hired you for and You better pleasure my little baby his under a lot of stress » I gasped at her words.

« Hotel ? Why not the house »I asked trying to shrugg off my anger. I really wanted to hit her head what is taking me for ? No need to replay this scenario again, for her you are just the whore you always were.

« Because I want that , Now Go, I don't have only you in my life » With that she walked to her car and drove away , her driver aka assistant guided me into another car, and soon after I found myself in the lobby of a gorgeous hote, At least I am gaining some things from this marriage, I should enjoy my stay here.

The Hotel room I was guided to was glorious, The view I had for the bed was breath-taking, it was amazing. It was very big but cozy and Beautiful and Highest design. Maybe it will be the only distraction. Jungkook of course nowhere to be seen, I did not have a phone, mine was lost since the incident and no one thought it was necessary for me to get one.

 Jungkook of course nowhere to be seen, I did not have a phone, mine was lost since the incident and no one thought it was necessary for me to get one