A promise?

Author POV

5 am in Genius lab

Jungkook who spent the last few hours pacing up and down the corridor was the first one to enter the lab, with Namjoon trailing behind, to be surprised at the sight diplayed in front of him

His wife curled up on the couch with his hoodie and a small mattress covering her, while his friend was resting on the computer chair as always, He worried for nothing, his jealousy, over the relationship his bandmate shared with his wife never applied to his eyes, but he must learn to control his thinking, even though he knew how much she idolized the young producer, he should trust her love towards him.

Jungkook was the 'golden' maknae, good at singing, dancing, sports and even studies, In fact, when it comes to Rina, his confidence drop to none.

When he woke up in the middle of the night to find the angel next to him gone, he went crazy, Namjoon barely hold him from going out, He reassured him that she is safe and sound. But nothing could get him back to sleep. Feeling powerless and not being able to contact her frustrated him more.

His uneasiness made him spend a big amount of money in all electronics gadgets he thought necessary. From the latest Iphone and Mac book to the power bank and A different kind of phone case, He will be scolded for sure by their leader but it's the least of his worry now.

"Rina, wake up babe, you need to get ready" he shook her body slightly afraid of scaring her. But she tossed him turning around to end up bumping her head on the wall "Awwwsh" she cried loudly enough for the old man to start grumbling.

"Oh, are you ok? Did you get hurt?" Jungkook reached to touch her forhead while she was rubbing her eyes to get a clear vision of her surroinding and It took her few seconds to cease the situation, in a spur of a second, Rina was standing up barely balancing herself and thanks goodness Jungkook stood up fast to help her steady herself, "Oh, Kookie when did you get here? Good morning Moonie" she talked in her sleepy voice drifting her eyes between the two mens.

"Oh just now and I bought you some clothes to change in before the meeting" He leaned in kissing her forehead and a slight pink started making his way to her cheeks "Oh thank you, and I am sorry for tiring you "

"What's up with all this awkwards nickname, girl ? " Suga teased her annoyed by the commoation that cut his sleep short but she is always ready for a comeback "Oh, ahjussi, Good morning to you"

"Yah Namjoon, Take her before she see my anger and Remind me to change my door's password, Annoying brats" he throw his head back asking them all to get out even though he didn't mean to hurt any but that's the grumpy Yoongi when you touch his precious sleeping.

Truthfully, more than troubling the few amount of sleep he barely got to take seeing The couple act all lovey-dovey disturbed him, is it right if he feels that way towards the wife of his friend ? Isn't all that just brotherly love ? It is. May be he was being over protective because he saw how much jungkook hurted her in the past and he didn't want to see her tears again.