My blood brother

AUTHOR POV

Upon hearing the news, all her cells stopped, she just sprinted out of the Meeting room, It was the first time for her to leave this way in the middle of a meeting. but right now she only cared about his health.

"Oppa, where are you?" she asked ChangWook over the phone. Tears already filling her eyes.

"In the hospital, why?"

"Oppa, please check on him, please inform me how is his state, I will be there in 15' "

"Here? In the hospital? Haneul are you aware of your actions?" He asked she can sense both confusion and worry in his voice.

"Oppa, he is my brother, If he needs help I know I am the one who will be able to do so, please help me, please" she begged on the phone, Her voice trembling afraid of losing him before even apologizing and telling him the truth.  She was so close to her goal and yet she was not ready to meet any of them, even Taehyung did not come back for almost 2 months, she hated how much she missed him and all of them.

Flashback to the truth

"Ms.Ji are you free?" Her assistant asked while they were heading to the elevator, The company was empty and of course she was the last one to get out of work.

"SongJong we are alone, drop the formality" she ordered

"We need to talk"

"I am listening"

"No we need to sit and talk"

"What's so important? why do you have this look since earlier as if someone died? is it my Grandpa or my brother?"

"No"

"Then?"

He did not reply and a few minutes later, we were sitting in a bench at the rooftop of the company, My favorite place to run away from all the drama.

"So will you enlighten me?"

"What I am going to tell you is going to shock you but you need to know." she was going to inturrput him with her impatient questions but he glared at her and she shut up. she might be a scary business woman but when it comes to the people she treasure. She is a softy.

"You are from Busan, your real name is Park Haesung and you are Park Jimin's little sister" He dropped the bomb in one sentence.

"Huh?" whatever bullshit he was saying is not possible for her mind to comprehend it. No matter the informations she got during the last year and a half about who she was, this one was out of her league.

"I know it's too much to take but after all the investigation, and even a DNA check I can tell you, you are blood related to your ex-husband's teammate. "

"Busan? Haesung? Jimin don't have a sister, he only have a brother, it can't be true, something is wrong, it's a mistake."

"Can you please listen for a second? When you were a little girl you were declared missing by your parents and since they did not have any proof about where you are or who you've been with thqt nigh or how did it happen as well as not trace of kiddnapping, the investigation was closed. Jimin doesn't know about your existence because he was too young to remember you. and your REAL parents made sure to hide this from him. "

"Why didn't they search more for me? why did they kept it hidden? how did you know all thaT? did you meet them?"

" Haneul, every person who tried looking at your case in the police was either fired or moved to another departement, your parents, I met them and they told me that one evening you were playing in your backyard and suddnely you were not there anymore.  They searched for you but there was no evidence about your disappearance. when they saw what happened to the police, people avoided bringing you in the subject and with time people forgot it and your parents hided all pictures afraid that one of the boys get hurt by it.  Here is the DNA check as well as some picture of a younger you" he handed me a folder and I was chocked looking at my younger self with Jimin's parents.