Revelation 2

I was taken a back by his actions, I expected to be yelled at, I expected him to leave the room, I expected tears, I even expected a slap but A kiss, Oh god no.

His hands were holding me from escaping, his lips were perfect for me and they taste better than my memory, his grip on my hair shows desperation and anger. His kiss was hungry but hurtful. He bite hard on my lower lip asking for access. Nothing was gentle or romantic. It was just anger.

I did not reciprocate the kiss, I was too shocked or maybe too hurt or I don’t know what was I feeling but one thing for sure, I am unable to proceed this instant. 

My heart was throbing so hard that it might stop any time. Blood rushed to my mind and I forced myself out of his grip when I heard a small scoff from the side. You mean he finally let go. The wall I tried to build for the last year just crumbled by his touch. That was simply his effect on me. I was never able to forgot the love I had for him. Maybe I was able to hide it somewhere in the darkness. I learnt to live with the pain but forgetting was a different story.

They were looking at me with a gaze full of anger, dissappointement and pain. I understand them, they have every right to be this way. I don't think I can break their trust more than that.
Well at least you know. My conscious mocked.

“I have a lot of things to explain and just a little time, I know you hate me but you need to listen. so for now let’s skip the blame part and let me tell you why am I standing here in front of you”

“Whatever” Hoseok scoffed and honestly, that was my first time seeing him this way. He was just indifferent to my existence. The ray of sunshine doesn't hate me. He just deleted my existence.

I started explaining and explaining, It went from the second I fell in Coma to today, I tried to not skip important details and I did my best to keep the fact that Taehyung was aware of my existence for the last few months for him to deliver if he wants. I am the one who asked him to keep it secret and unless he want to say a thing. I will not make  problem in between.

Their eyes would soften at some parts of the story and sometimes they will harden especially about the fact I am living a mile from them.

An hour passed, my parents were a crying mess, Jimin was worse. Taehyung had this blank face on him and I knew he was deep in thoughts as for Yoongi he is the Suga you all knew. He is one of those who care the most but he is one of those who never forget or forgive easily.

Hoseok was still glaring at me, Anger can not describe half of the look in his eyes and I was scared. I respected him so much, he was my sunshine when I landed between them as the wife of their maknae. Without questions nor expectations he just accepted me and helped me and what did I do? Fucked up.

Jungkook was not even sparing me a glance but sometimes I ‘d catch his eyes and I could see the regret in them. after all it was his mom and I knew he’d blame himself.

Namjoon and Jin are cold, colder then ever. I never had this treatment from any of them and I knew that it will be like that from now on. Well you deserve it. I was just not prepared to meet them or even to cofornt them . Any of them. Everything happened so fast.

“I am sorry, I know I hurt all of you and I know I am not in any position to ask for forgiveness, I just wanted to explain, I just wanted to give you a closure to this story, to this chapter of your life, I am thankful for everything and I am sorry for all the pain I put through. I did not come back to ask you to accept me. I just wanted to end this story. Eraze me from your mind. Just turn the page. My existence is a big risk to everyone so give me a month. Just one month to repay you for everything you did for me. But until the end of this month, don't talk about me, don't try to contact me, don't look for me. I've been working so hard for one thing, destroying my mother in law and honestly, I was not supposed to be here if Jimin wasn't sick and if Yoongi didn't catch. Blame me, I know I am wrong but hopefully, by the end of this month you will understand everything even more. It's my only request from you, don't mention my existence even between you. Continue living the way you are" Tears were threatning to fall and JoonKi starting signaling that's time to go. I walked to my parents opening my arms asking for a hug and they gladly accept it. I turned to Jimin who just shaked his head as a no and honestly, I did expect that. I bowed to the rest of them. Trying to walk out before I crumble. But Jungkook's voice stopped me again "I am sorry" he mumbled again more to himself looking at the floor.

"For once please, promise me that you will follow my request. Please"

" We need to talk"  he countred with full confidence. When did he switch back ?

"We will. Not now, not today" and with that I left.

Heartbroken as ever. And this how you kill yourself again. My hand tracing my lower lips, my eyes were tearing and my legs barely holding me up. I killed myself because of my stupidity once again.

AN//
I didn't update lately and I am really sorry. To say the least, I was blocked. This story is almost at the end and honestly I can't let it go. I grow attached to the character. Thank you for reading for commenting. For just existing. I love you and let's chat sometimes. I want to talk and know you more guys. Xxoxo . Love you