Sonata Dusk

If there's one thing Sonata Dusk was good at, it was making boys fall for her.

Even though she was truly evil, boys couldn't help but fall in love with her. She was just so cute and innocent. Or at least, she seemed innocent.

Once a boy would fall under Sonata's spell, she would bring them home, and torture them with her feet

Sonata had the stinkiest feet of all the sirens, and she loved torturing stupid little boys with them.

Whether they were the teenagers at Canterlot High, grown men who perved on her, or even the neighborhood boys on her street, every boy that looked at her, got a face and mouth full of sexy, stinky siren feet.

Today, Sonata's latest victim was a small boy from her street. His name was William. Sweet little William was only 13 years old, just a few years younger than Sonata.

He walked up to Sonata and gave a rose freshly picked from his mother's garden. It was a sweet gesture, but unfortunately for him, he did it when no one else was watching, which made it easy Sonata to snatch him up and lock him away.

He was now tied up and on the floor of the living room and at the foot of Sonata's "Torture Chair".

The poor boy had no clue what was about to happen. He was trying to get out when he heard the sound of a sniff.

Sonata sat in the chair and he could see that she was sniffing the flower he gave her. She used her long powerful legs to make sure that his head was right under her feet.

She continued to sniff the flower as she untied his mouth, but before he could scream, she shushed him and winked at him.

For some reason, the sexy gesture nearly drove him insane.

She sniffed the flower and said, "This smells wonderful. Y'know what doesn't?"

She placed her feet on his chest and made sure he got a good look at the bottom of her shoes.

"These."

William saw Sonata's face twist into a look of pure evil as she began to untie her boots. Her smirk only became wider as she reached more progress on her boot.

She loved this. It gave her victims time to realize what was about to happen. She could feel William's little heart beat increase under her colossal foot.

When Sonata had untied both of her boots, she blew a kiss to William and kicked both of her boots off in one swift motion.