Star Butterfly

It was a warm summer morning in the land of Mewni. The royal chef was making breakfast for the Butterfly family. Star instructed the chef to not fix any breakfast for her squire, claiming that she had a 'Special Morning Meal' for her friend.

Star Butterfly's squire was her best friend Marco Diaz. He was, in her opinion, the cutsest thing in the universe. She couldn't go one day without squishing his chubby cheeks. His cheeks were soft in fact, that she came up with a great new use for them and his entire face.

A footstool.

Star had a little secret. She always wanted someone to dominate with her feet.

That was an odd desire of course, but it was one with a backstory. When she was younger, she would watch in the shadows as Hekapoo would get her feet worshipped by an odd servant who always volunteered to do it when he thought the two were alone.

From that moment on, Hekapoo would make the servant worship her feet, and Star would watch. Even at a young age and through Hekapoo's forever constant dead pan expression, that she loved every second of it. Every day, thanks to the 'Human foot stool' that worshipped her everyday.

Hekapoo became more confident after that day, and by extension, she became more powerful. Star was a princess. She deserved to be worshipped as well, but she didn't like the idea of a random admirer putting his mouth on her feet.

That's where Marco comes in. He was perfect. He was cute, a close friend, and he had a soft face for her to put her feet on.

Therefore, it became a new habit of Star to sneak into Marco's room every night and and smear her sweaty feet in his face. As the nights went on, she would start doing it longer and more forceful.

A couple of nights ago, she accidentally slipped her big toe in his mouth. The feeling of his resting tounge on her toe made butterflies appear in her stomach, causing her to push her foot further into his mouth until he started to couch.

She quickly hid from him and just let him cough. He looked around and saw that no one was around. His confused expression was so adorable. He soon shrugged and went back to sleep. For the rest of the night, and the few nights that followed, Star would stand over Marco watching him sleep while both admiring his cuteness, and planning on the day she would make Marco stay under her feet all day long.

Who knows, maybe she might get him to like her feet. Either that, or she would have to... forcefully convert him.

So this morning, was Marco's big day. He would become Star's footstool.

Star entered his room quietly and locked it behind her. She used her magic to put metal barricades on the window and the door. She had a plate full of pancakes, but they weren't for her. She quietly placed them down on his night stand and proceeded to climb on his bed.

She sat herself firmly on his stomach and placed her feet on either side of Marco's face.

Due to the pressure on his stomach, Marco woke up and looked at Star in confusion.

"Star? What are you doing?", he asked. He was so cute.

Instead of answer the boy's question, Star used her magic to chain Marco to the bed so he couldn't move.

"W-What are y...."

Using her magic again, Star made it so that he could move his mouth, but no sound would come out.

"Oh Marco", Star said with love struck eyes, "You know I love your voice, but this will go alot smoother if you don't talk. Just watch me talk off my boots, then we can have fun."