Monika from Doki Doki Literature Club

Lick Monika's feet. Love Monika's feet. Obey Monika's feet. Give your life to Monika. Lick her soles.

These words repeated in Tyler's head constantly. There was something wrong with him. He loved Monika's feet. It was something he couldn't deny now. His classmate Monika was perfect in every way. Not a single flaw in her. Unfortunately for him, that included her incredibly pretty feet.

Growing up with a foot fetish wasn't easy for him in a school where all the girls wore short shirts a thigh long socks, but it made it even harder when sitting next to Monika in class who regularly kicked her shoes off during class. He was failing that class because all he could focus on were those perfect feet in those black sheer nylons.

At the moment, he was in class staring at those big feet. Her shoes were off and she let her feet breath as she paid attention to the teacher and what he was say.

Look at Monika's feet. Stare. Stare and drool. Imagine licking Monika's big warm feet.

As he stared and tried to get voice out his head, he saw that Monika was taking off her nylons. Was was unintentionally revealing her bare feet to him.

Her feet were very big and her toes were painted dark green. They looked like they were made to be sucked. Tyler was full on drooling now. Her feet looked so supple and steamy.

As he was staring, his pencil accidentally fell on the ground, right next to Monika's sweaty meaty feet. Tyler bends down to get it, but of course, he ending up getting distracted.

Monika had rested one of her feet on her knee and it was right in front of Tyler's face. Tyler stared at it for a minute before hearing Monika's voice.

"Hey there Tyler."

Tyler looked up and saw Monika looking down at him with a smile. Tyler knew he had been caught.

"Are you getting your pencil?"

Or maybe not.

"Y-Yeah...", was all he could say.

Monika gave him a small smile and flexed her sole before going back to her work. After Monika flexed her soles, something broke in Tyler's head.

Look at Monika's meaty foot

Look at Monika's meaty foot. Kiss it. It's right in front of you. Kiss it and lick it. You know you want to.

Without even excusing himself, Tyler ran out the room and into the boys' restroom where he rubbed himself out. He knew it was bad, but Monika's feet were inside his head too much.

He dreamt of Monika stepping on his tiny body with her sweaty toxic feet.