Ruby Rose

Ruby Rose was in the woods having a relaxing walk. She did this every morning. It was a good way to get her prepared for the day. As she was walking, she was completely unaware that she was being watched by a young faunas boy.

The boy had little doggy ears and he wore old worn out clothes. His shirt and pants had holes in them, showing that he must've lived in poverty. The boy had been watching Ruby for the past ten minutes. He didn't wish to do an harm to the older girl, he just couldn't help but notice that Ruby had her boots off. She was walking barefoot while holding her boots in her hands.

He wanted to turn around and walked away before he was caught, but he just couldn't. When Ruby walked, the boy could get a good look at her soles. He's seen some beautiful women's feet before, but none compared to this girls. They were absolutely perfect. They just made him melt. He needed to get a better look at them. He followed behind Ruby at a leisurely pace and slowly and quietly got closer to her. Every time he got a glimpse of her soles, a chill went down his spine and he became more excited.

Her feet crushed green leaves as she walked through the forest, and though they were just leaves, it got the Faunus thinking about what other damage she could do with her feet. Maybe she could destroy all the demons that haunted him, or her feet could become the demons. It was really all up to her.

Suddenly, Ruby stopped, causing the small faunas boy to stop as well. Ruby sat on the ground, move her boots to the side of her, and began to massage her feet. They seemed to ache after the long walk. The faunas boy's heart stopped as he caught of glimpses of the girls beautiful red toes. Her toes were round and plump. The boy's attention soon turned to Ruby's boots.

His ears twitched as he gaze upon them. There they were. The boots that were the home of this girl's gorgeous feet. He slowly hovered his head over the opening over of her boots, and he was immediately met with a strong smell. He hadn't even inhaled yet, and his nose was already filled with the scent of her beautiful feet. As he moved his head down, the smell became even more enriching. It was starting to control him and takeover him, like he'd expect it to do. The smell was just as perfect as the feet themselves. It was dominating, and completely alluring. He began to quietly and gently sniff the boots.

Oh God. In fact, that's what the smell reminded him of, Gods. This foot smell belonged to a God. This girl next to him was a God. A Goddess to be exact. That's the only way to describe her. He continued to sniff the boots, careful to not make any noise. Jesus. He could make a religion out of the smell alone, let alone her actual feet. He needed to sniff her feet, but the smell of the boots was too enchanting. He had already become a slave to it.

He was so busy sniffing, that he didn't notice that the Goddess had noticed him, and she was, understandable, freaked out. After unleashing a very loud high pitch scream, the Goddess kicked the faunas boy in the face, knocking him unconscious.

The Faunas boy slowly opened his eyes to see that he was now inside a house. Before he could he even sit up, someone came into view and stood over him. He immediately recognized this person as his Goddess.

Now that he was acing her face to face, he began to melt at the beauty of her. Her hair, her eyes, her short adorable stature, and her small yet dominating chest. She really was a Goddess.

Unfortunately though, she looked cross. He knew that he caused it. "What's your name?", she asked.

Another chill went down his spine as her voice rang through his ears. What an enchanting voice. "M-My name is Anik", the boy said.