Lori Loud

"Lincoln! Get in here! Don't make me ask again!"

Lori was in the living room impatiently waiting for her little brother.

As soon as he heard her voice ring through the house, Lincoln sprinted downstairs and sat on his knees in front of Lori.

"Why weren't you downstairs waiting for me to get home? You know you're supposed to be waiting here for me every day", Lori said sternly. Which made a chill go down Lincoln's spine.

"I-I needed to g-go to the bathroom", Lincoln said.

Lori rolled her eyes and placed her large feet on the table right in front of Lincoln's face.

Her feet were so big that they completely covered Lincoln's face.

"You know what to do."

Lincoln quickly began licking the bottom of Lori's shoes. This had become a ritual between Lori and Lincoln, and it was a ritual that Lincoln hated.

This had been happening for weeks, and it didn't seem to be stopping any time soon. It all started when Lincoln accidentally cracked Lori's phone.

Lori was so angry that she demanded that Lincoln kiss her feet if he didn't want to be turned into a human pretzel.

Of course, he did so without hesitation, and she made him do it for an hour. All the while she took pictures and posted them on her social media. To add insult to injury, his sisters and parents came in and laughed at him.

Lincoln was humiliated and he cried in his bed that night, as the taste of Lori's feet refused to leave his mouth.

His next day at school was absolute hell as his friends avoided him and he was teased savagely.

When he got home, he was commanded to get down on his knees and worship Lori's feet once again. Lori had made her brother her foot slave, and no one cared enough to stop her.

For weeks now, Lincoln's existence has been nothing but Lori's feet and footwear. It was pathetic, but also extremely funny.

As Lincoln licked the bottoms of Lori's shoes, she looked at him as if she was judging him.

"We've been doing this for a while now Lincoln, yet you still don't look like you're having any fun", Lori said, "How about you take my shoes off and lick inside of them." 

She expected him to like doing this?

Lincoln took both of her shoes off and looked inside them. They had a little bit of dirt in them.

Lincoln got busy with his tongue and began to lick them clean. Lori looked on with an amused expression.

It tasted absolutely awful. Lori's feet always tasted awful, and the taste never left his mouth.

"They better be spotless, Lincoln. My pretty feet can't go back in those dirty shoes", Lori said with a chuckle.

Lori's feet were far from pretty. They were absolutely horrendous to look at. Unfortunately for him, he had to look at them every day.