4) Heart Broken

Hello guys back with next part. Thank you to all those who voted, commented and silent readers as well.

***********

It is been one month Ragini joined Maheshwari companies. Rp also liked her and her nature. Ragini also respects him alot. Our Sanskar is not able to digest her closeness with Karan.

He likes everything about her. Her attitude, her simplicity, her perfection in work, her dedication, her moving along the colleagues, her trying to be professional with all the other colleagues except for SwaLak and Karan but only one thing is irritating him and that is her closeness with Karan. Whenever he sees her with him he is burning with jealousy.

If we want we can even heat water due to the heat that extracts from his body when he sees Ragini and Karan together (due to jealousy😋😋😋)

His eyes become red due to anger and he could not control his anger. He once got injured himself as he hit the glass table hard seeing Karan keeping his hand around her shoulder.

On the other side Ragini is now feeling happy as she is settled. She is being professional with all the other colleagues especially when it comes to men. She will be herself only when she is with SwaLak, Karan. She liked everything in the office except for one member who always keep trying to talk to her and to be close to her. His name is Shourya. She feels very uncomfortable in his presence as he keeps staring her and she feels very disgusting at the way he looks at her. He always keeps waiting for a chance to be close to her.

Today is Sunday and as we know Mr. Sanskar Maheshwari is in office (don't know when will he change😋😋😋) He is in his cabin doing his work... Wait is he really working or haha he is trying to work. He is actually missing our Ragini.

Sanskar: (to himself frustrated) ahhh... Ragini why.... Why am I missing you yaar?

Sanskar's heart immediately replies "because you love her"

Sanskar: shut up from two days eating my brain saying I Love her. I am telling I don't love her and you don't start again. Please I am already frustrated and you don't frustrate me more.

Sanskar's heart "dude relax think with calm mind you will understand. Just think why is her presence making you happy? Why her closeness with Karan making you burn in anger? Why are you missing her today so much that you just want to see her once? Why..." Interrupted by sanskar who yelled loudly

Sanskar: (closing his ears, eyes and yells) stop just stop it. Go away go away.
At that time Laksh enters nd looks at him bewildered

Laksh: (bewildered) bhai why are you asking me to go away?

Sanskar comes to his senses and looks at him.

Laksh: (goes to him and says dramatically) bhai bhai na raha... He is asking me to go away from my office only.

Sanskar hits Laksh's head and glares him while Laksh gulps seeing his brother very angry and frustrated.

Laksh: (sighs and pulls chair besides Sanskar and sits on it by keeping one leg upon the other. Then places his hand around Sanskar's shoulder who is sitting all frustrated) what happened bhai you look disturbed and frustrated?

Sanskar: (avoiding the topic) nothing you tell me why are you here on "SUNDAY"? (he stresses the word SUNDAY)

Laksh: (grinning widely) I thought of taking you out by making you bunk your office.

Sanskar looks at him for a minute then nods ok.

Laksh: (stands from his seat being shocked and squeals) OMG!!! You are agreeing. I can't believe please pinch me.