7) Important Person

Hey guys back with next part. Thank you so much for the votes, comments and silent readers as well.

************

Sanskar's sleep gets disturbed due to sun's rays. He wakes and goes to get ready. He is getting ready when Laksh entered into his room without knocking.

Sanskar: (glaring him) idiot when will you learn manners?

Laksh: (giggling) Why should I?

Sanskar shakes his head with disbelief.

Laksh: (suspiciously) bhai you seem to be so happy.

Sanskar: (grinning) Yes very happy.

Laksh: And may I know why you are very happy?

Sanskar: (shrugging his shoulders) just like that.

Laksh: bhai say na

Sanskar: ok fine. Today afternoon Ansh will come to office and I am taking half day off as there are no meetings in the afternoon, Ansh and me are going outing. I did not meet him yesterday also I am missing him alot. (he says grinning widely)

Laksh's expressions turned serious. He gets lost in his thoughts.

Sanskar: oye Where are you?

Laksh: huh here only.

Sanskar: ok chalo let us have breakfast.

Laksh nods and Sanskar goes down happily.

Laksh: (in mind) from one week I am trying to keep him away from them but it is not working. He is seeing some or other time and going to meet Ansh and spending time with both Ansh and Ragini. He is getting more attached to them. If this continues it will be difficult for bhai to move on in his life. No I can't let my bhai's life spoil. I should do something. Think Lucky think.

His thoughts get disturbed by Sanskar's call.

Laksh: (shouts) coming bhai.

Saying he goes to have break fast.

**************

Sanskar is doing work along with Ragini.

Sanskar: Ragini where is XYZ file?

Ragini: on my desk sir, let me bring it.

Sanskar nods and continues his work. While Ragini goes to bring the file.

At that time Rashi comes to office and asks the receptionist about Sanskar.

Receptionist: Ma'am can I know your name please?

Before Rashi could answer Laksh comes there.

Laksh: arey bhabhi what a surprise!

Rashi turns and smiles at Laksh.

Rashi: hi Laksh. I am going this way so thought to meet Sanskar and go. You know na we never talked to each other alone so...

Laksh: oho bhabhi you don't need to hesitate chalo let me take you to bhai.

Rashi smiles and they both walk towards Sanskar's cabin. When they are going Swara called Laksh.

Laksh: umm bhabhi one minute (he looks around and finds Ragini going towards Sanskar's cabin) Ragini (he calls her name making her shocked because he never calls her with her name except di)

Ragini looks at him shocked and confused and walks towards him.

Ragini: yes Laksh

Laksh: can you please guide her (points towards Rashi) I mean bhabhi to bhai's cabin?