17) RagSan moments😍😍

Hello guys...  I am fine now... Thank you for the concern...

So here is the next chapter. Hope you like it.

*****

Sun rays fall on Ragini who is sleeping peacefully. She moves in her sleep and slowly opens her eyes. She looks at Sanskar who is sleeping holding her hand. She smiles looking at him. She tries to release her hand from his grip without disturbing him but he gets up. He looks at her with a bright smile.

Sanskar: Good Morning Jaan.

Ragini looks at him with bright smile listening to the word 'Jaan'

Ragini: (with smile) Good Morning Sir

Sanskar hits head with own palm. Ragini looks at him confused.

Sanskar: (irritated) When will you change?

Ragini: (innocently blinking her eyes) What should I change myself?

Sanskar: Please yaar... Please just call me with my name. Mom Dad gave me a very good name and it is SANSKAR.

Ragini bites her cheeks controlling her smile. Suddenly her expression changes to uncomfortable expression.

Sanskar: What happened?

Ragini: (hesitatingly) wash..room

Sanskar nods understanding and helps her in getting down from the bed. He holds through her waist and helps her to walk but she stumbles. He lifts her in his arms making her eyes go wide. He drops her near washroom.

Sanskar: call me once you are done.

Ragini nods and goes inside. Once she is done she calls him and he again helps her to settle on bed.

Ragini: Sir (Sanskar glares her but she ignores him and continues) please I don't want to stay here. Please sir.

Sanskar: (thinks something and smirks) call me with my name I will talk to doctor.

Ragini pouts and looks other way acting annoyed. Sanskar smiles. Just then doctor comes to check up. He checks her.

Sanskar: doctor is everything fine?

Doctor: yer Mr. Maheshwari. In fact you can take her home. But complete bed rest for whole one week.

Ragini smiles happily listening him while Sanskar looks at her smile and smiles widely.

Sanskar: I will take care doctor.

Doctor: Come for check up after one week again.

Sanskar nods. Ragini is grinning widely. Doctor goes out and Ragini shows her tongue to Sanskar. He chuckles looking at her.

Sanskar: (teasingly) Don't feel so happy. I am going to ask doctor to make you stay here for whole week.

Ragini opened her mouth wide in shock listening him. She makes a crying face.

Ragini: (fake crying) I thought you love me... But No...

Sanskar smiles looking at her and moves from there to get discharge papers ready. Ragini pouts and takes her phone and starts playing something in it.

After few minutes Sanskar comes back with discharge papers. Ragini ignores him.

Sanskar: ahem ahem...

Ragini still playing something in the phone. He snatches the phone. She pouts and looks away.

Sanskar: (frowning) aren't you doing so much drama?