21) The Culprit 👿👿

Hello guys...

*****

All the MM is decorated beautifully. It is Ansh's birthday party.

RagSanAnsh are in their room. Ragini is smirking looking at Sanskar who is combing Ansh's hair while Ansh is saying something or the other and making him to comb again and again.

Ansh: (looking himself in mirror) Papa here it is not good.

Sanskar: (turning to Ragini and joining his hands) You are great yaar.

Ragini bursts out into laughter followed by Ansh's giggle. He gives hi-fi to Ragini. Sanskar widens his eyes understanding that it was their prank. Ansh almost from fifteen minutes making Sanskar comb his hair again and again.

Sanskar: You both did it intentionally?

RagAnsh nod yes giggling.

Ansh: we do the same to mamu. (He giggles)

Sanskar: I pity you Mohit.

Ragini giggles and combs Ansh's hair. Ansh shows thumbs up with grin and hugs Ragini. Sanskar smiles looking at them.

Sanskar: (in mind and smiling happily) I just always want to be happy the same way we are now.

He moves towards Ansh and hugs him. Ragini looks at him confused. Sanskar kisses his forehead.

Sanskar: (cupping Ansh's face) Baby you are happy na?

Ansh: so much papa. I love you.

Sanskar: I love you too baby.

Ansh: Papa I will go to chachu and see whether he is ready or not.

Sanskar nods ok and Ansh runs from there.

Ragini: Sir

Sanskar looks at her.

Ragini: You are worried for something.

Sanskar: (smiles) I love you.

He kisses her forehead and moves from there.

Ragini looks on. Her heart is feeling that he is worried more than everyday today.

Ragini: (worried face) Why are you so worried sir? Please share it with me.

Laksh: (who came there to call her) Bhabhi

Ragini: (coming out of her thoughts) Haan Lucky.

Laksh: Bhai is calling. It's time to start party.

Ragini nods and moves towards the hall.

Ansh is standing along with Sanskar beside him. While all others are standing a little far from them.

Sanskar: Attention everyone. Thank you for your presence here and please bless my son to have his beautiful and successful life ahead. Just few minutes we will be starting the cake cutting. Till then enjoy the party.

Ragini looks confused of why he is asking them for few more minutes.

Ansh is happily playing with his friends. Ragini excuses herself from there and was about to move towards Sanskar when she heard some people gossiping about their marriage and about her character. At the same time Sanskar also hears that and was about to go towards them in anger but Ragini held his hand.

Ragini: No sir. Think that some dogs are barking on roads and ignore.

Sanskar: but...

Ragini: I am used to it sir. Their opinion doesn't change my character nor I will be some gold digger. I am not a coward like them. Just leave it. Don't spoil your mood.