31) Dadi

Hello guys 👋👋👋

*****

Ragini is standing in front of SanLak while both are looking at her worried.

Ragini: Guys this is too much. I am going home not to any lion's den.

Laksh: Bhabhi please don't take it as a joke. You are going HOME that is when there is nobody at home except she.

Ragini: (strictly) it's dadi Lucky.

Laksh: (with irritated face) I forgot that she is something for me from the day she straggled my mother's neck bhabhi.

Sanskar: Jaan let us get Ansh here only.

Ragini: No not at all. His fever got down just yesterday. He is still week. Already I don't want to send him to school but you both just made me fool and dropped him in school. Now if he comes here he doesn't have rest and fever may return.

Sanskar: This much speech is not needed.

He makes faces. Ragini sighs.

Laksh: Ok go but promise me that you will be away from her.

Ragini nods. Laksh hugs her.

Laksh: Take care.

Ragini nods. Sanskar is looking worried.

Ragini: Sanskar nothing will happen. Don't worry.

Sanskar: Keep calling me for every ten minutes.

Ragini: (face palming) You will be in meeting Sanskar. I will be fine. You guys are just worrying unnecessarily.

Sanskar nods. Ragini moves from there. She sighs in relief.

Ragini: Thank God! Finally they left me.

She sits in the car while the driver drives off. She gets down when they reach Ansh's school. Ansh comes out running. He immediately runs to her.

Ansh: (running) Mummaaa

Ragini smiles and sits to his level. He immediately hugs her.

Ansh: (with cute face) I missed you so much.

Ragini: (frowns) No ice cream at all. Your fever got reduced yesterday only.

Ansh pouts. Ragini kisses his cheek laughing.

Ragini: (lifting him in her arms) Chalo we will have your favourite chocolate milk as soon as we go home. Ok?

Ansh nods yes happily. They get settled in the car. Soon they reach MM.

Ragini: My Chotu go and change. Till then I will get something to eat and your milk for you.

Ansh: Ok Mumma.

Saying he runs while Ragini moves towards kitchen. She makes everything ready for Ansh. She was about to take them to Ansh but stops.

Ragini: Robbin

The servant comes.

Ragini: Did dadi had lunch?

Robbin nods no. Ragini looks on.

Ragini: You please give this to Ansh. He is in Laksh's room. Tell him that I will come in sometime.

Robin nods and goes from there. Ragini moves towards Dadi's room. She looks the door open and sees dadi reading some book. She knocks the door. Dadi looks up.

Ragini: wo... You didn't had food. Robbin said.

Dadi: (looks at the watch and realises that she was so involved in the book and mutters to herself) I was so involved.