12.5

At 5pm, I gather my stuff and walk towards the lift. I press the button for it and wait for the door to open. Before it can open Alex walks over. "Are you going to tell me where you're going tonight?"

I shake my head. "Not, really. If Joanna and I wanted you to know we would have told you."

He grabs my arm and squeezes it slightly and I wince in pain. "Ouch," he lets go of my arm. "Sorry,"

I hope they can cover up the bruising if I get any.

Looking at my brother I say. "I'm not going to do anything stupid. Please trust me, Alex."

He sighs. "Fine, but if you get into any kind of trouble please give me a call."

I hug him. "I will." The door to the lift opens and we step inside.

"Hold the lift." Nico yells.

I hold the open button on the panel and wait for Nico to step in.

He looks at me. "Thanks, Belle."

A smile spreads across my face. "You're welcome."

"Hey, Alex. What time do you want me at your place tonight?"

Alex looks at me. "8:30? I think Belle should be home by 9pm I want you to see what my parents reaction when they see Belle's back home."

"Okay,"

The lift opens on the ground level. "Jo's waiting for me out there. I'll see you tonight." I walk out of the lift and head to the Main Street.

I see Joanna sitting on the car and I walk over to her. "Hey, Jo. Are you ready to show off your body to these guys?"

She throws her head back and laughs. "I was born ready. It's about a ten minute drive from here to there. So, let's grab something to eat before we go." She takes my arm and we cross the road heading over to the restaurant across the road from the office.

I hope they let us in. Even if we make a reservation.

Joanna opens the door to the restaurant. She looks around the room. "I hope we get a waiter. That way I can flirt with him to give us a table."

I laugh. "If we get a waitress you're going to be shit out of luck."

She smiles. "I'll try my charms on her too."

A waitress walks over to her. "Hi, welcome to Dreamers. Do you have a reservation?"

Come on Joanna. Show us what you've got.

Joanna touches my hand and she pulls me close to her. "My Girlfriend and I are visiting from our of town. We were told this place was great for food, but we didn't know we had to book?" She flutters her eyelashes at the girl. "Please, can you help us out? It's our first time in Los Angeles."

Looking at the girls name tag I say. "Joyce, I have an interview with the guy that owns the building across the road. I could tell him this is best place for him to eat. If you can get us a table?"

She sighs. "I have to talk to my Boss. He doesn't like things like this occurring while he's working, but having a Hudson walk in here could do good for our business." Joyce walks away and I watch her knock on the door.

Joanna lets go of my hand. "Do you think they will fall for the we're only in town for a few days? Or that you're interviewing him tomorrow?"

I shrug. "It better work. I don't want to be waiting all night to find a place to eat, since we didn't make a reservation."

The door to the restaurant opens and I turn around to see Evan and Ariana Wilson. A waiter rushes over to them. "Hello, Mr and Mrs Wilson. We have you're table ready."

Ariana looks in our direction. "What about those girls? They were here are they waiting to be seated?"

I smile at her. "We're waiting for the waitress to return from talking to her boss about giving us a table."

She whispers to her husband. "Evan, can they join us please? I want to get to know these girls. I think they will be perfect of the twins new line."

I think she means the Butler Twin's. Those girls have been wowing the city with their new clothing line every season, but it helps that Ariana and her sister are giving them some of their designs to go nice with their stock.

"Okay, they can join us." Evan looks at the waiter. "Can you add two more chairs at our table. They will be joining us." The waiter takes us to a table for four people.

At the table he waits for us to be seated before he hands us the menus. "Thanks," I look to the managers office and see the girl getting her head chewed off by the manager. 

Her head hangs down as she gets told off by the manager and I start to feel bad that I'm the cause of her getting into trouble.

I didn't want her to get into trouble because of me.

Joyce walks away from the office and she looks at the door where Joanna and I are supposed to be.

I stand up. "Excuse me." Looking at Ariana and Evan I say. "I have to talk to someone." I walk over to Joyce and she looks at me as I approach.

"I was looking around for you. How did you get a table here?" She asks.

"One of the VIPs invited my girlfriend and I to sit with them while they have dinner."

Joyce looks at the VIP section where Joanna is sitting. "I've never seen the Wilson's be nice to anyone that isn't in their circle."

I never expected that I would be joining a famous couple for dinner.

When I return to the table Ariana looks at Joanna and I. "I work with twins who are looking for models to show off their new line and I was wondering if you two would be interested in doing a photo shoot with me tomorrow?"

A smile spreads across my face. "I would love to do it, but I have a job and it finishes at five."

"That's perfect. I have a lot of things to do tomorrow. I have a read through for a movie to do in the morning and then I have to finish my clothing line that my sister and I started with the help of Xanthe and Yasmin. So, I'll see you at the office say around 5:30?"

"That's perfect. The Butler office is just across the road from Hudson Airways, where I work."

Ariana's mouth drops open. "How did they get a beautiful woman like you to work for them?"

My face heats up and I look at the table shyly.

I'm not used to getting compliments from strangers.

"My brother works closely with the CEO and I'm the CEO's secretary."

She drops her fork on the table. "You work closely with one of the newest hottest bachelors out there?"

"Yeah, he's been my brother's best friend for years, but I haven't been living in the States since I graduated from high school. I wanted to travel the world and not go to college. My parents were disappointed in what I did, but I got a number of degrees to despite them."