6|John

Since I'm sick as fuck, in gonna be updating a lot today. Woopee.

When Alex opened the door, I was so excited to see John on the floor, crawling over to me.

"YES BABY COME HERE!!" I screamed, and I reached my arms out to get him.

He crawled in to my hands, and I started crying for some reason.

"yOu'rE sO fuCkIng bEaUTiFuL" I sobbed, as Alex wiped my tears and hugged me.

Finally, I stopped crying, as me and Alex sat in the bed, talking about John.

Soon, he got on Netflix and turned on Mean Girls.

I screamed once again, because I FUCKING LOVE THIS MOVIE HOLY SHIT (so does the author).

I put John back in his tank, and I sat back with Alex.

I looked to the side, and so did Alex, and we giggled as our faces were inches apart.

We turned back and watched the movie, as I was crying out of laughter, crying out of sadness, or crying for no reason at all.

Soon, the movie ended and I sighed.

"Guess that's my que." I said, as I got up, but Alex had stopped me.

"Wait! Y-you could s-stay here if you'd like to.." He stuttered, fidgeting with his fingers.

I didn't smile, because I was trying to act cool. But me on the inside was screaming and giggling like a Asian high school girl.

"Sure, let me go get dressed." I said, as I left to the bathroom.

I looked behind me to check on Alex, but I saw him bite his lip and blushing.

I blushed, and closed the bathroom door.

I put on my turtles pajamas, and smiled.

I walked out, and Alex gasped, and then smiled.

"I hAVE thE SAmE exAXcT oNES!!" He snorted, and we both started laughing hysterically.

I laid down in bed with Alex, sheets covering the both of us. I cuddled with Alex and fell asleep.