28|John

"Listen, he told me that if you don't join us, he has blackmail of you and Alex in bed." Charles strictly said.

"I don't give a shit.." I mumbled, no emotions coming over me.

"I broke it off, so I have nothing to do with him. Leak it, as if I give any shit whatsoever." I growled.

"Huh, brave I see.." He said, stroking his chin pubes.

I snorted, after I thought chin pubes.

"What're laughin' at? Huh? Punk! What's so funny?" He tried to act all tough and shit.

"Nothing, was just thinking about something. Fine, I'll join. I don't care." I said, kind of fast with no hesitation.

Charles looked stunned.

He didn't actually think was going to do it.

"R-really?!" He asked, eyes widened.

"Yah." I sat on the hood of his car, lighting a cig.

He smirked.

"Hey, can I have one?" He asked, sitting right next to me.

"Yep." I tossed him one, and he caught it.

I lit it for him, and we just sat there, sitting on the hood of his car, smoking weed.

Weed was kind of like my escape.

Whenever I need to get away from what was going on.

It really helps.

I know it's REALLY bad for me, considering how much I smoke, but I just really cannot stop.

It's an awful addiction!

I remember when I was in the 5th grade, we were having D.A.R.E .

Ya know?

'D, I won't do drugs. A, won't have an attitude. R, I will respect myself. E, I will educate me!'

Or, 'no way! Dodoododododo. No way! I'll say it again! Dodoodododsodo'

Stuff like that.

When I was younger, I legit promised everyone I would never drink, not even WINE, and never do drugs.

But, I guess I was lying- Look at where I am now!

On the hood of a car, smoking weed..

Honestly, I don't care what Alex thinks about this.

Is hive shin out of my life, why should I care?

Why should he care?!

I sighed, as I puffed out a huge cloud of smoke.

"Hey, Charles?" I asked, laying back on his car, gazing out to the stars.

He lay back with me, and stared at the stars too.

"Yeah?" He answered, looking over at me.

I kept looking at the stars.

"Why do you guys choose me? Why did you choose to offer me drugs? Drinks? Bully me?" I asked, a little bit of hurt in my voice.

"Well, that wasn't my choice. But Thomas knew that you were weak, because you were severely depressed. And he knew he could get to you quickly. And he knew that if he bullied you, he'd make you even MORE broken. Yeah, I know. It's fucked up." He answered kind of quickly.

I had a hurt look on my face.

I was srry ill looking at the stars.

I didn't answer for at least a minute.

"Wow.." It surprised me.

He ACTUALLY had a plan..

THE END IS NEAR!

I'm either ending it on the 30th chapter, or on the 31st..