You're a resistance spy part two

Your prov
" ky I love you too death" " yes I started as a spy but I am in love with you". "Ky I told the resistance a bunch of lies".
"How can I trust a you y/n ?" " ky if I told the resistance Wouldn't they been able to escape all the first order plans before they happened?" " ky I never told them because I fell in love with you " . I suddenly feel pain in my head meaning kylo is going through my memory and thoughts. I allow it do to I don't want to anger him anymore. Suddenly he stops and falls to the floor. He starts crying and he's looking up at me. "Y/n y-your p-pregnant?" "I'm going to be a father?" " ky yes you are"
Kylo is still crying but has a smile on his face. I feel happy to see he is happy to be a father and seems to forgive me for being a spy. I walk over to him and as soon as I am close he pulls me into a hug." I will be a better father than my father I promise you and our child" Ky promised.

*8 months later *
Me and ky have a Beautiful baby boy called Annie and a beautiful little girl
called Kylo has kept his promise and we have been happy ever since.

Thanks again to skittlesmendes for the he request. Hope you liked the children's names. Thanks for reading!!