The Unstable soul wavelengths-the shocking announcements?

Heyy everybody! Thanks everyone for catching up with this story! Just a fair warning, I um...changed the description for Wes Evans. I know, I am sorry-I just did not like the idea of Wes looking exactly like Soul. There is only one Soul in the entire infinity galaxies, so yeah, other than that ENJOY!!!!:) :) :)

______________________________________________________________________________________

MAKA'S POV

After that horrible arguement Soul and I had...we stopped speaking to each other. We didn't even bother glancing at each other, just the prsesence of each other made us feel uncomfortable and akward. Thursday, everyone questioned Soul and I with our strange behavior. Friday, when we helped out again for next week's party-everyone noticed I had a confused and somewhat angered attitude.

The following week, Soul didn't even take me to school. Blair gratefully sent me flying on her pumpkin daily, and I actually got used to it. We would leave at different times and arrive back home at different times, it was like we were strangers.

During that week, Lord Death had attempted everything he could possibly do to get us back in order. He tried making us do a remidial lesson, punishment of cleaning, and even spending an entire afternoon in Professor Stein's laboratory! Nothing...absolutely nothing worked! The ideas were thoughtful...but I am still pissed at Soul!

It was Tuesday, and I stretched before getting out of bed. I got dressed and went to the kitchen, only five minutes before I have to go to school. I walk out and start shouting out, "Blair are you-" I get inturrupted by the sound of the fridge slamming shut. I watch Soul standing with toast in his mouth.

I don't make eye contact, he just walks past me and right out the door. Blair walks out of the room in her cat form, then back into her human form. "Maka! Let's get going, you're going to be late!" I snap back into reality and walk out with Blair. You know, no matter how much of a dirty cat she may seem, she really is nice.

Once I get to class I take a seat next to Liz and Patty. I see Patty teasing and pissing off Kid which makes me laugh, Liz turns to me and says, "Hey, good morning Maka." I smile and answer back, "Yeah...you too Liz." Once class starts, Ms.Marrie walks in and shouts out with a Sing-Songy voice on, "GOOD MORNING CLASS!"

Great, just the way to start school today.

SOUL'S POV

Just as school ended today, Black Star and Tsubaki approach me. Black Star and I high-five each other and we both grin. Tsuabki steps in and interrogates around with a worried expression, "Where's Maka?" I shrug my shoulder, not really caring and Black Star asks, "Tsubaki-didn't Lord Death want you to help out today?" She panicks and starts running claiming, "Black Star, I'll make dinner once I get home!"

Black Star and I walk away, heading to the basketball court. I mean, that's just cool people like me do.

An hour later...

I walk back to the house, an absolute silent house. No Blair...no Maka. I head to the living room and chill out after another tie with Black Star, damn that idiot's gotten better since we last played! I sigh and start watching TV.

I am super pissed at Maka for what she said when we argued, I don't need you...hmph! If it weren't for me, that time when Crona slashed me...if it weren't for me, she would be the one with the scar....not me.

3 days later...

MAKA'S POV

It was friday night, the day of the party! I got ready...into a dark blue satin dress up to my ankles. I wore short black heels and straightened my hair, letting it down. I took one last look at myself, then Blair knocked on the bathroom door where I was in.