Chapter 2 ~Confessions

Rin's POV:

It was the next day at school in, you guessed it, math class and I was still thinking about that Len guy!

Who the hell is he?

Why does he keep bothering me?

I told Luka he was a pervert, but no. She just had to insist on him being some great guy. Yeah well, screw you Luka! Right now the kid was throwing pieces of paper at my hair! My hair! You do not mess up my hair ever!

Bonk!

"What the hell do you want?" I finally snap at him. He sits right next to me in math.

God, why do you hate me? I promise I'll stop saying oh my God if you get this idiot away from me.

"You're beautiful." He replies back instantly. I wasn't sure what to do at that moment. So here are my options:

Ignore him

Blush

Kill him

I was thinking about option #3 but it seems my face already decided for me. A pink blush had already formed on my face.

"Are you stupid? Leave me alone." I scowl at him. Len just grins at me as if nothing happened. God, I'm not sure whether he is stupid or is acting stupid. I can't wait for lunch so I can rub it in Luka's face. Dude is an effing pervert.

Lunch:

"Rin! Over here!" I see Miku waving me over. I was going to wave back but… Is that Len? Sitting at out table? Oh my mother effing God. I straggle over there, unable to believe what I see.

"Hey Rin. You know if you keep your mouth open like that flies are going to fly in." Len smirks. I instantly shut my mouth and frown at him.

"You'll get wrinkles if you frown." He smirks yet again. Dumbass. If he were smart, he'd know better than aggravate me. So I smacked the back of his head. I smile triumphantly as I sat in my seat… Which was unfortunately next to him.

"Oh, feisty~ I like that." Len said while rubbing the back of his head. Does he want to die today? I have time; I can make plans for his funeral.

"Shut up new kid." I mutter. I angrily search through my bag for my orange.

"It's Len. Say it with me, L-E-N." He spells out for me. I already know your damn name! I just settled to scowl at him. I look up to see what everyone was eating. Miku was eating her disgusting leek. Luka was eating her yummy tuna. I was eating an orange. And Len… Was eating a banana?

"Is that all you're eating?" I point at his fruit.