Taking Foot

Jimin brushed his hair back with a hand. The sun had been blaring and crisped his now reddened skin. "Now if I were a small child..." he picked up a twig, "then I would be hiding here! Yaaaa!!" He swung the twig that now knocked upon a tree, Jimin leaning over to the other side to find nothing. His eyes widened curiously as he bit his lip and looked back at the others. "No child here man..."

"Where do you think he'd be? The ice cream shoppe?" Jungkook questioned. "Obviously somewhere on this island."

"Right. I hope so. But come on guys, we can find him!" Hoseok jumped in a cheer. "Do you think our crew would be good without us for the time being? I mean, they're alone by themselves...."

"Hoseok. That'll be fine trust me. They're probably off hunting for food. Or maybe just playing around like always." Jimin squinted his eyes as he peered off into the distance. "They're safe on this island as long as they stay out of the water. I heard islands like this can contain sharks and bloodthirsty fish. So for the best of our survival, we ought to stay on land."

"Where'd you find that? Discovery channel?" A familiar voice queued. It had been Min Yoongi, his blue hair waving around to the side.

Jimin huffed, "At least I've been paying attention so I can save our asses, unlike yourself."

"Heh. Such words you think to please with? Shut the fuck up! I need an inhaler because whenever I breathe near you, I suffocate on useless pity."

"Guys?" Hoseok lifted from scouring the ground. His view watched the skyline of the water. Jungkook took view as well, pointing. There had been a steam boat around three miles away, gazing across.

"Look! Safety! Everyone wave your arms. Stay here. I'll be back."

"Jungkook where are you going?" Jimin inquired.

Jungkook nudged by in between the arms of Hoseok and Jimin, walking towards a left direction. 'I need something metal...' He clenched his hand as he shifted his feet faster in the burning gold sand. 'Shit the airplane...where was it? Ah, where!?' Jungkook cried and landed to his knees, "Arrrhhh!" His hands covered his face as stress pulled his muscles, sore sensation throughout his body. "Fuck fuck fuck! It's all my damn fault...I could've saved these people if I weren't so young and stupid! I am the reason why we're stuck here..."

A piece of a shredded parachute drifted by as his unsettled eyes widened. Behind the sheet stood a figure. "N-Namjoon?!" He stiffled to his feet, beginning to run again. Sweat beaded off the sides of his temples and down to his neck, seeping through his dirt-stained shirt.

Namjoon groaned, holding deeply his stomach as it growled, seeking Namjoon to feel pain and flinch his face into a twisted demonic expression. The eyebrows fixed down as his eyes closed, body swaying towards the ground.

"Namjoon!" Jungkook pranced and then jumped, sliding towards himself. Hitting the sandy ground, Jungkook coughed and spit out the grainy salt that built up in the inside of his cheeks. Whimpering as his cheeks burnt with bleeding scratches, the iron and salt taste, he opens his brown eyes to see. "Huh? Namjoon?" He pushed himself from the ground. 'The hell?' Rubbing the back of his neck was for his confusion of the sight of nothing there. 'I'm starting to hallucinate...'

"Fucking island! Auuuh!!!" He swayed his hands to brush up the dust of the sand as it clouded and faded away. 'That's right...If I find something reflective, I can save us all. Oh please! Please help me...'

Jungkook reached out with his hand as he clenched the cliff rock, pulling himself up the cliff and standing a few feet away from the crash landing. 'I would do anything to save my people even if it meant the death of me.'

His bare feet tred up the cold, rusty crooked airplane steps. The airplane was cluttered, shredded materials and plasic broken suitcases. Clothing covered the seats, rows and rows smashed with foods that painted the walls. It smelt horribly, the smells of putrid and a lust of remains.

Jungkook gagged, swallowing the bitter taste from his mouth. He noticed a body lying near the kitchen. This caught his interest, making himself slide through the thick mess of objects. His hand dropped one by one on the seats as he pulled his way through. He gasped as he felt something wet beneath his hand. He raised up and nearly lost his breath. A human lay gutted with both eye sockets gouged. A knife lay it's place in heart as blood had dried there on the chest.

"Oh man..." he gagged again, this time spitting to the side. "Holy shit. I can't."  He rubs onto his cloth shirt, cleansing the gut feel. "Ah," he cries, holding his side as urging pain brought down him. Careless of these matters, he presses onward with a grasp of the mirror. In the glance, he spot a mini screwdriver. He held them both up to the light. Perhaps maybe he was onto something. If he were to smash that mirror...it was a decision to make indeed. Either have a much larger piece of reflection or to have many at once...

Jungkook shook off the prompted idea, crushing the mirror with a blow of the end of the silver screwdriver. '7 years of bad luck my ass.'