Chapter 1

Layla's POV
------------------------------------------
"Get up you worthless brat " her mother yelled in a raged voice just like a Devil herself . "Get you sister unless you want me to hit her instead of you !!!"

With those words layla shot out of bed
And was about to run to her closet.

SMACK!!

Layla falls to the ground in pain holding her face in her hands holding back her tears .

" don't you dare not saying good morning don't even think about breakfast or dinner !! Get out !!! " she yelled as loud as she could .

Layla whispered a "sorry" then got dressed and put on her hoodie

Layla runs and gets her already dressed sister. She's so innocent and it's going. To stay that way Layla thought to herself looking at her sisters outfit

"Hehehehe hey sissy are you ok you look mad ?" She asked making Layla's heart melt Layla  did feel mad

"Hehehehe hey sissy are you ok you look mad ?" She asked making Layla's heart melt Layla did feel mad.

"Sissy is fine now let's go get i cream I'll race you to the door." Layla said trying to be as kind to her little sister as she possible could .

"You wish ." Says the little girl in front of her . They both dart to the door .

Once Layla and her sister arrive at the ice cream bar Layla looks in her little purse to only see $2.00so she can't afford two . She sighs and gets one for Mackenzie and walk to school hand in hand. Layla drops her little sister of and walks to the school gates already hearing the bullies from here .

As Layla walked to her locker the last kid she wanted to see leaning against it .james. She sighs and walks over to her locker.

"James please not today ." She begged cause she didn't feel in the mood .

"Aww I got you begging I have got you so scared now have I princess?" He balls his fist and Layla closes her eyes ready for the impact on her face ....... still nothing . She opens one eye to see James pinned to her locker with Mack pressing him to it .

" back off will you James you ugly retard?" Mack says pushing him toward to trash can next to Layla's locker . James makes a swing at Mack, she ducks and kicks out her leg making him fall and stumble back into the reach can. Since it had wheels Mack pushed it away it soon hitting a wall and stopping .

"Mack thanks so much but why do u always make people stare ?" Layla asked her best friend while looking at the eyes of the teenagers staring daggers at them.

" scurry along you scums nothing new here ." Mack says rubbing her hand against her pants .

"Mack don't be a jerk ." Layla protested as her best friend rolls her eyes.

"Layla don't be a sissy ." Mack said in a mimic sort of tone with a scrunched nose ." Now shut your hole and let's get to class." Mack says putting her arm over Layla's shoulder and they walk to class .
___________________________
Hey hope you liked the first chapter everyone I'll try to post tomorrow but my dad says no phone on school days but hey we never know!! Comment, vote , and follow me maybe ? Bye for now hope you enjoyed !!!!💞💓💖