Chapter 7

Macks POV
___________________________
Mack is sitting in her basement after destroying her punching bag letting her anger out . She wraps her bleeding knuckles and continues on.

Punch. "Never ."
Kick. "Will
Upper cut "I
Punch kick . "Let them touch you Layla." Mack screams and goes crazy on the punching bag . The bag falls down and she falls to the ground in absolute pain and sadness.

Mack sits in her basement floor for a few hours sobbing and holding her throbbing bleeding wrist in pain.

Mack feels a hand rub her back. She turns and punches and stands up in a fighting stance .

"Ahhhhh crap , Mack !!!!" Cole groans on the floor crouching down and holding his private area .

"Get out of my house ." Mack tried to say but breaks down not able to hold in the pain anymore. She cries like a hose that was being knotted finally free.

Cole stands and hold her close. She sits on his lap holding his in a tight embrace . Mack looks up surprising Cole with her expression. Her eyes were toned with sadness and pain .

Cole can't hold it anymore he kisses her . She didn't punch or fight she kisses back .

"Cole..." Mack tries to say but is cut off by him.

"Shhh baby it's ok just relax I'm here." Cole says embracing her again.

Mack falls asleep and Cole carries her upstairs to her room or what he thinks to be . He looks at her dark room with fairy light strung on. The wall behind the bed with pictures of people that look like her, clamped to them .

Cole kisses her one last time

"I love you Mack ." He says and walks out the room and into the rain. He walks to his house when he sees something stuck on his back back .
He rips it off the see a number in it

It was Macks..

She must have put it there while they were having that moment ....! Cole jumps like ten feet in the air smiling with joy and happiness .

"You know fellow you going to get sick if you stay out here in this rain." A old man sitting on a bench says

"Your very right sir have a good day ." Cole says walking away .

Teenagers he hears the old man mumble in a not to quite voice making Cole laugh.

_______________

Well I'm back I'm changing the schedule for the last time !! When I am not busy I will post !! I'm sorry for being gone so long please forgive me I'll see you all sooon stay safe.
Vote comment and share 💞💓😊
-

idontknow8845