Chapter 4

James POV
___________________________
"Does it matter that much? Like come on she can still be your lover even if she hates you ......." James says looking at his broken looking friend on the couch .

"Oh go screw yourself James! I love her and she hates me !!" Cole says sighing at the thought of what Mack and him have together .

"Oh come on man you did call her a ugly snob and bully her after Layla said Mack  liked you ." James says while grabbing some Doritos putting them in a bowl and plopped down on the couch and flipped threw tv channels .

"I did what you do to Layla  it's clear you love her!" Cole says playfully nudging James .

"S-shut up plus Mack isn't a little wimp who can't fight for herself all I'm saying is you should try talking to her ?" James says with a shrug stuffing his face with a handful of Doritos .

"Your such a pig and what makes you think she'll let me get close to her ??"Cole says with a frustrated sigh while rubbing his head.

"Yeah whatever let's just watch the good doctor." He says while putting on the recorded series .

"Your such a mamas boy James." Cole laughs at the fact he watches the show.

The boys watch for about 2 hours of good doctor since its recorded . They slowly drift off the sleep but Cole falls asleep and falls his head to James lap on accident .

"Now that's some gay crap right there . (Not meant to be offensive gays and lesbians and all others are all ok to me ). The boys open there eyes hearing the not so familiar voice.

"What the hell Cole get the hell off of me !!" James says while smacking Cole in the back of the head.

"Oh god sorry ." Cole says while lifting his head but hears James start to laugh like crazy.

"Wow ok anyways Cole you forgot you homework and I meant to give to you when I ran into you oh and James your mom let me in." Mack says throwing the homework at Cole While rolling her eyes.

Cole is super embarrassed that she saw him like that so he had pulled his hoodie over his head covering the blush by hiding his face in his hands . While James is laughing like crazy and soon starts wheezing.

"Mmh hehe thanks babe." Cole says to Mack not once looking at her.

"Yeah don't call me that." Mack says with annoyance laced in her tone and a tad bit of blush over her face.

"Aww babe you don't want James knowing about us?" Cole asked standing up and about an inch from her face.

"Go rot in a hole ." Mack says while looking down blushing but not very visible to them .

Cole being the retarded dude he is grabs her chin and kisses her thinking it was a good idea .

"Woah dude dang not even I would do that ." James says laughing as Cole let's go of her and look deep into her eyes.

"Y-you .. w-why I-I I-ugh !! " Mack tries to say failing miserably and blushing a dark red like a tomato she grabs her stuff and runs out of the door .

"Mhmmm ." Cole mumbles watching her leave and hears James start bursting out into fits of laughter

"What?" Cole asked looking at James with a weird look

"Oh got a little problem bud ." James says standing up and pointing to Coles
Pants.

"... Um bye bro ." Cole says running out the door with his bag hearing James laugh while he leaves .

___________________________
Hey guys hope you enjoyed this sorry it was so late posted but I am not feeling to well love u all byeeee 💓💞💖💓💖