Chapter 6

Mackenzie's POV
---------------------------------------------

Mackenzie was sitting in her normal chair eating breakfast while her sister Layla was on the floor even though there was a chair open.

"Sissy come sit up here!" Mackenzie says patting the chair but getting a sad look for Layla.

Layla instantly looks at moma who is smiling at me. She looks at Layla and gives her a different look?

" hunny eat up Layla com with me please." Moma says with a smile while grabbing Layla and dragging her by the arm.

Screams , glass breaking, smacking, noises , a weird slashing noise ?
That's how that morning went , I wish mommy and sissy would let me play there games !!

Layla walked down stairs with purple around her eyes red dripping down here forehead and her arms were red to ! I want to play with makeup to !!

Sissy got up grabbed some weird thing from her bag (concealer )and went to the bathroom. Mommy came down stairs with a bright smile she hugged me gave a a kiss and extra bacon then left for work.

Sister came out the bathroom a few minutes later and we were off to school, but where did sissy makeup go ? It looked like they magically disappeared.

She dropped me off and I slipped into the playground I had 20 minutes till the first bell rings . I skip to my friend sally and her "crush" Mikey .

"Hey sally hey Mikey !! " I say while hugging sally and giving Mikey a high five .

"Hey miss Mackenzie ready to play superheroes!?! " Mikey  and sally say hi but Mikey asked .

"Only if I get to have to the power to destroy all hate in the world and make  people happy oh  and smell like roses !"
I scream getting nods from Miley but a weird look from sally.

"Really any power and it would be that LAME! I would have the power to make everyone I don't know bow down to me oh and give me all there money!!" Sally says while rolling her eyes and playing with her fake nails.

Why does she have fake nails she's 8? Mackenzie wonders while looking at sally with a hatred look I her eyes.

"I wanna have the power to make homework be for our parents and make recess longer !!" Mikey giggles with a wacky grin on his face. We all smile and run around the school yard

I got my capes for them so I ran to my backpack before we started playing we were now running around pointing at people and screaming ZAP while laughing .

___________________________
Hey everyone I'm back like I promised and  I'm changing the schedule to posting on Monday's at 3 pm or 5pm I'm not always allowed on my phone on school days but yeah and the other day is Wednesday's  at 7pm or 6pm so look out for that everyone !!
Love you all please vote and comment or share  remember if u want a shoutout say what you want me to put and I'll put a group of people together on a chapter to give u shoutouts !! Ok bye for now !!💖💞💓💖💞💓