Chapter 1

BREE'S POV

It was the best day of my life! I was finally going to the sold out One Direction concert, and thanks to my mom me and four of my closest friends had front row seats! I was busy making a highlighter pink sign when my friend Stephanie texted me, 'hey whats up... I can't wait for tonight!' Smiling I sent back a reply, 'me neither!!' Just as I put down my phone, it began to buzz again... somebody updated on twitter. I scroll through and find a new tweet from Louis Tomlinson that said, 'Me and my long time girl @EleanorJCalder just ended it... I am single and ready to mingle!' I sadly knew how he felt, me and my boyfriend of two years just broke up too. I was devastated, but I had tickets to the hottest boy band concert in history, so I was happy. I looked at the clock it was 4:30 the concert began in three and a half hours, it gives me just enough time to get dressed and pick everyone up. As I started my white Jeep Grand Cherokee limited edition my my phone pinged, it was Czesia 'Where are you? I am standing outside my house looking like an idiot!' I didn't bother to reply since I am going right around the corner. Sure enough Czesia was standing in front of her house looking like Liam . Her hair was pulled into a pony tail to make look shorter and her brown eyes was squinting at me as she jumped into the passengers side. "Well you look spiffy!" I said trying to hide my smile from her. "So says the one wearing red pants and suspenders!" It was true, my dirty blonde hair was pulled back into a tight bun, I was wearing red skinny jeans, a blue and white striped shirt and suspenders along with white Toms. She turned on my cars CD player and we began to jam to One Direction's CD. Before long we turned into Emily's and Stephanie's community. Stephanie was dressed like Niall, but with black hair, and Emily was dressed like Harry. I was just pulled away from Emily's house when she screamed, "Wait for Kayla!" I slammed the car into reverse and skidded to a stop in front of Kayla. As she climbed in I realized she is dressed like Zayn and it fits her perfectly, she actually looks like him! "The entire crew is here! Lets get going!" We all scream as I pull on to the interstate to towards Tampa. Its hard to believe that I am 19, Czesia,Emily and Stephanie are 17 and Kayla is 18. We have not changed at all since we all met in middle school! We are still the fun kids we used to be! An hour past and I pulled off the exit for the ampitheatre, the best night of our lives was about to begin in a matter of minutes!

CZESIA'S POV

We just arrived at the concert and thanks to Bree's mom we have front row seats! As our group sat down in the front of the center of the stage I shrieked, "This is the best day ever!" The crowed got very loud as One DIrection ran on stage singing "What Makes You Beautiful". We sat there for two hours, laughing, crying and screaming out heads off. I heard the beginning notes to "Gotta Be You" and then Liam said, "There is five lovely girls in the front row that we want on stage!" 'Well, lucky them!', I thought. Suddenly someone was pulling me on stage, I snapped out of my dream to be standing on stage next to Bree, Stephanie, Emily and Kayla along with the members of One Direction! I thought I was going to pass out, but I managed to stay standing. I was living my dream!

EMILY'S POV

I was on stage with One Direction! And Harry Styles was standing next to me! I remember introducing myself as Emily Scanlon, but that was it. I am not sure what was put on my neck, but it looks like some sort of pass. I was the first one pulled up, making me be interrogated by Harry. Afterhat is was given a pass and put side stage. Czesia wad next followed by Stephanie, Kayla then Bree. Was this actually happening?

CZESIA'S POV

Liam Payne just pulled me on stage, omfg! I introudeced myself as "Czesia Alletto" and said that I was a choir student and a piano student. I can't believe this is happening! Liam put a VIP pass around my neck and sent me to join Emily side stage.

STEPHANIE'S POV

I was on stage talking to Niall Horan, pinch me now! I answered some questions about myself, was given a VIP pass and sent side stage to join my fiends for the remaining portion of the concert. As I turned behind the curtain I gave Kayla a thumbs up. She nodded and turned white.

KAYLA'S POV

I turned to the side and saw Stephanie giving me a thumbs up sign before she disappeared behind the curtain, I nodded in thanks and turned to face Zayn. 'Wow, he's even more handsome in person!", I thought to myself. When he asked my name I sighed at he sound of his voice, and I quitely said "Kayla Taylor" and got really light headed. I was given a VIP pass. I was crying happy tears as I stumbled over to join my friends. "Eeeep!"I shrieked as I rounded the corner to see three of my friends. After a brief pause I managed to say "Where's Bree?", Czesia pointed to the stage and I smiled in Bree's direction.

BREE'S POV

I am standing next to Louis Tomlinson! I might die! My group gave me smiles and thumbs up and I felt my confidence surge. Louis asked me my name,and I replied, "my name is Breanna David, my my friends call me Bree." "Upu have a lovely name, Bree!". I felt my face go scarlet, then he started to talk to me again, "I can tell you are a huge fan! How old are you? And can you give me a little bit my info about yourself love?" Louis Tomlinson called me 'love'! "Well, I am 19, I was in choir for 12 years, since second grade, I have played violin and tennis for eight years. I am currently a music major at Duke University, in North Carolina, since I got two scholarships for tennis and music!", "You are adorable and smart! I am in love!", Louis said. At this remark I giggled.I was handed a VIP pass and set to join my friends. Fifteen minutes later, Louis called me back on stage, I did not know why. "Bree, love, I want you to do a duet with me! Do you know Taylor Swift's 'Our Song '?" Louis said. I nodded and the rest of the boys left the stage so it was me, Louis and the band, the song began and I started. Before I knew it the song ended and the crowd errupted in to applause and screams. Louis thanked them and we ran off stage with our ringers entwined not knowing where the night was going to lead us.