Chapter 19

STEPHANIE’S POV

We sent Bree and Louis off 12 hours ago! I hope they made it there alive. My phone beeped, I got a new text

To: My girlies

  Just woke up! Wanted let you know we are flying over Georgia! Be there in an hour!

xx  Bree

P.S Hope you like the picture

Attached was a picture of Louis asleep with his ear buds in. I laughed. “What?” Niall asked. I showed him the text, which go the same response that I did. “That would explain why I have nit heard from Louis!” he chirped. “That would be the reason!” I laughed. Evidently Louis slept through the entire flight.

KAYLA’S POV

  I got a text from Bree saying that they were ok and were going to be landing with in the hour! “Hiya, babe!” Zayn said bouncing through the door, “Hey! Bree said that they are going to be landing in an hour!” I said updating him on their whereabouts. “Good!” he said smiling at me, holding Chinese take out. “I am starving! I have not eaten all day!” I yelled as began to eat

CZESIA’S POV

 We were over at Liam and Emily’s for dinner. Emmy and I received a text from Bree saying that they were going to be arriving soon, along with a picture of a sleeping Louis. We updated Harry and Liam who were arguing about what to get. “PIZZA!” Emily and I yelled as we went into the kitchen, “You can’t go wrong with a pizza!” I said. We settled the argument and order, then returned to the living room to wait for the food to arrive. The door bell rang 20 minutes later and Harry and Liam got into another fight about who was going to pay. I opened the door and handed the guy 10 Euros from each of the boys, “There you both paid!” I said, neither of them noticing that I had taken their wallets, “How did you do that?” Harry asked. “I grew up with two younger siblings; I learned how to quickly and quietly steal my stuff back!” I said. They huffed and sat down beginning to eat.

EMILY’S POV

 I love him dearly, but Liam was acting like a child. I watched as Czesia manage to sneak both of their wallets out and grab 10 Euros from each and pay the pizza guy. I laughed to myself and smiled as the boys sat down huffing about the fact that they were being odd.

I looked at Czesia, who shrugged and began to eat the pizza. I got up and moved over to her. “I have a feeling that they will try to get revenge on you for doing that!” I said, trying to hide the smile that was creeping across my face. My phone beeped

Bree: Hello Love!

Me: Louis?

Bree: How did you know? L

Me: You said Hello Love, Bree says Ello love

Bree: Oh

Me: Did you guys land yet?

Bree: Nope, have a little less then an hour. Hit a rough patch of turbulence

Me: Kk… Text me when you land

“They got a little delayed” I announced to the room. “Yup!” Liam said, looking at me.

“Stop giving me that look and eat!” I said. He looked at his food and took a bite, smiling at me and chewing.

BREE’S POV

 “I just told Emmy that we were a little behind!” Louis shouted. I stuck my head from behind a row of seats, “I am right here Lou! No need to scream” I said. I stood up and grabbed my phone and hit Mrs. V in my contacts, pressing the speakerphone button. “Hello?” she answered. “Hey! It’s Bree!” I chirped. “Hey! Do you need a ride from the airport?” she asked. “Actually, now that you mention it, yes we do! Is that ok?” I asked. “Sure! I will leave now, Sarasota Bradenton right?” she asked. “Yep! See you soon!” I cheered. “Bye!” she laughed. We both hung up.  “It is about a half and hour drive and we will be there in forty minutes so we will make good time!” I said putting the phone down and snuggling closer to Louis. “I can’t wait to see her! The last time I saw her it was three days before school got out and that was four moths before I left, school went back in two months ago. So it has been six months!” I cheered, as I laid my head in Louis lap.