Chapter 5

EMILY'S POV

 It was already 10 by the time Harry and I woke up... we walked into the living room to find a note. Looking at the neat writing,I assumed  Bree must have wrote it. 'Louis and I have laft for the day. Going down to Sarasota to go yo the beach and grab more clothes. I cooked breakfast it is in the fridge. See ya tonight. B xoxo' after reading through the note, I opened the fridge, there wad pancakes, breakfast potatoes, scrambled eggs and bread for toast. We heated the food in he microwave and began to eat. "What for you wany to do today?", Harry asked, his mouth full of pancake. "I am not sure. Mall? ", I questioned. "Sure, why not? I want to hit the Abercrombie anyway! ", he replied, smiling. "Let's finish and walk over. " I say.

CZESIA'S POV

  I was sitting on the couch watching the news when Liam walked out looking like a zombie. "Hello, Mr. I love the morning!", I joked. I set my bowl of cereal down and hugged him, he put his arms around and squeezed me tightly. "Liam... Liam! You killing me! I just ate a bowl over cereal too! Liam!", I breathed. "Oh sorry, babe! I did not mean to strangle you!", he replied laughing. I gave him a playful slap on the chest, and he played along saying, "Oi! That hurt!" and rolling his eyes. I giggled. Liam stumbled over to the kitchen and scanned the stocked cabinets, finally choosing some Cocoa Puffs and pouring himself a bowl, returning to my side next to the couch.

KAYLA'S POV

 I woke up and Zayn was already showered an sitting on the foot if the bed. "If you want I can drive you home to get more clothes? " he asked. I nodded and got up to stretch. He hands me my jacket and we walk out oof the room. I was perfectly fine with going through the hotel in my pajamas, as I turned the corner I saw Czesia and Liam sitting in the couch eating, my stomach gurgled tell me how hungry I was do I joined Zayn in the kitchen and ate a bowl of cereal before we left. "We are running back to Sarasota up get clothes, Czesia do you need any?", I asked. She nodded and threw me her house key. Zayn and I walked out the door.

STEPHANIE'S POV

 I left the others a quick note that Niall and I were going out to eat. Surprise, surprise! He gave me one of his shirts and I wore my pants from yesterday. Surprisingly there was no paparazzi anywhere, meaning he could eat like a normal person. We climbed into the Nissan he rented and drove to the nearest Cracker Barrel. We were quickly seated and placed our orders. "Tell me more about yourself?!", he asked me. "Umm... I have a dog named Mandy, I have hing out with Bree since 6th grade and everyone else since 7th... I am 17... that is all the interesting stuff.", I giggled. Just as I finished, the waitress stopped off our food and we began to eat.

BREE'S POV

 As well pulled out of our quick stop at the mall on my way to my house, Louis said, "I got you some presents, I will show you when we get to your place." Five minutes later I pulled into my drive way. I got out and unlocked my front door. Louis walked in with three bags. "Here,", he said, gnding me the bags, smiling, "I couldn't resist!" I opened the first bag to find a rose scented candle, the second wad slightly smaller and cantained a pair of Union Jack earrings, finally the third and smallest bag contained....a ring! "Louis Tomlinson, what the hell is this?!", I questioned holding up the ring. "Bree, I know that I don't know a lot or any thing at all about you, but it would mean the world to me if we could be together for the rest of our lives. I have felt more for you than I felt for her (Eleanor) in the ten months we were dating. I love you, will you marry me?" At that sentence I chocked, and began to cry. "Yes!", I screamed. 'What the hell am I going to tell my mother?' I told myself. "I will just ley the girls figure it out themselves!", I tell him. "Now lets go to the beach!" I said running out of the bathroom and into his arms. We grabbed my suitcases and heaved them into the back of the Jeep. I was now going to spend a relaxing day at the beach with my fiancé.

 ____________________________________________________________________________

 Anuthor's Note: 

    I know that it was a bit sudden, but I couldn't resist! And it saved my 6 hours of my life! :-)