Games and a Chat

I snuck aroud the corner as quietly as possible, barley breathing, making as still movements as possible. I heard echos from all around me and there was talking every where.That's when I saw it barley visable,the barrel of a gun. I moved, aimed my own, ever so slightly so I could get a better angle, I can either sit her, or just start shooting and run in there,
I thought to my self.
Just what could possible happen, he has absolutely no idea I am here.
I jumped up and started shooting, the person whipped around and in one shot downed me.
"WHAT, OH THAT IS BULLSHI-NO WAY, I LANDED EVERYONE OF THOOSE SHOTS!" I needlessly shouted into my mic. I took off my headphones just for a split second to adjust my glasses, and heard some one yell my name through them. "LILLAAYYYY" OHMWRECKER yelled, I just slowly backed away from the entrance of the door and into a corner. "That was bull" I said again. " He shouldn't be alive,breathing, this air is MY air, my ALIVE PEOPLE AIR!FOR ALIVE POPLE ONLY!" I said, earning a laugh from everyone in the call. It was CaRtOoNz, H2o Delirious, OHMWRECKER, and myself, DailyBean. In just a few seconds, I was being revived and was able to take revenge on the man. "MY alive people air!" I said, I ranked second to last place, which gave me JUST enough points to pip,"oh my God you guys! YOU ARE NOW LOOKONG AT A SILVER ONE PLAYER!"
Ohm: Congrats Bean!
Delirious: Awesome!
CaRtOoNz: It's about time you ditzy ass bitch.
I smiled pleased with my small new accomplishment.
I suddenly remembered that I was sitting in an almost empty space,
"Hey, I don't sound too echoey do I guys?" "I don't really hear it, no." Ohm said. When it came to stuff like this I'd belive Ohm faster than Del or Toonz, "Nah, you sound TERRIBLE!" Luke said, "yeeah, thanks bud." I spat at him. He chuckled. I wasn't really mad at him, just irritated due to the current situation I was in. I paused my recording. "You have been a little quite. But I figured you were just tired" Ohm said, "yeah, of life" I said back as sarcastically as I could so he'd know I was just joking. "So... Why are you being kicked out, again?" He said with a slight chuckle, "OK, you know I don't like to brag...","yeah, right!" Luke said, "oh, come on I'm being serious... Basically because Alishas boyfriend wants me.." I'm really not anything special. I'm mixed, (as in dad was black and mom was white) 5'1 and yes the one does really matter, espically when your this small, I have dyed hair, half black and half purple and green. I'm slightly chubny, but it is mostly due to flabby skin, about a year ago I lost over 130 which makes a person, well, flabby.
"He wanted me and she was jelous. But it wasn't like 'oh I think you really pretty' kind of way it was like a 'I'm gonna get you wether you like it or not' kinda way. " I said. "I wish he would."Del said flatly, "yeah, I'd be in Richmond (Virginia) so fucking qwick" Luke said. "Yeah, haha, that's why.. I'm moving to Greensbroro... "I said, Luke and John were under the impression that I was moving back in with my grandmother in West Virginia, but I decided to look just for the hell of it at apartments and such in North Carolina and found a ridiculously cheap one talkd to the owners, wich were a lovly older couple, probably in there late 50s early 60s, the house was bought for their daughter but after a couple of years living there, she got married and moved into her new husbands house, (wich her parents were ecstatic about) they didn't want to get rid of the house so they put it up for rent at an awesome broke collage youtuber living through the 'adpocolyspe' price.  Not that I wasn't really bad off or any thing, quite the opposite for the first time in my life. Let's say I made a dollar, I'd take 50¢ and put it for bills then I would take 25¢ for spending and then the other 25¢ and what ever I didn't spend on bills into a savings account. I'd been doing this for about two years and for the last 15 months I'd been living with a roommate so I didn't need as much money for bills. Which was great, I had also been spending less  I had even more money in my savings account. It took about 40% of the money I had to move into the already fernished apartment. I was set basically.
"Wait... "Luke said a bit confused. "WHAT" John said excitedly, "yeah I love my grandma but WV is just so boring, I wanted to be closer to my two bestest friends in the world!" "Yes!" Said Luke "Awesome!" Del said "awe, how cute!" said Ohm, I had briefly forgot he was there, in call with us. "Yeah, I'll be in by Monday!" "Send us the deets and well help you unpack!"Del said excitedly, "will do." I said. "Wish I could help,  but I'll be out of the country, Buddy and I are going on a vacation." "Lucky bastard" Del, Luke and I said in unison. "Haha" Ohm said."Another round?" I asked, various forms of yes were said, so we loaded another game.