8:00 pm

(Kinky times ahead, my friend. DdLg, Google if you don't know,then decide.)

I cooked dinner for John and I, but I only had one thing in mind.. 7:50...7:54...7:59...8:00...8:05...8:08
*knock knock knock*
My heart, I looked in the mirror my long curls in pig tails, but I hated it, so I took them out and used my hands to shake my hair a bit, then over to the door, open it, John was there in nice pants and a black shirt, I smiled at him and he smiled back, I pulled him inside and into a kiss, he picked me up with his left arm and used his right one to shut the door and lock it. He put me down and smiled at me "evening beautiful" I blushed "u-uh, hey! You look great!" I managed to stutter out. He chuckled, "I made dinner!" He nodded at me,"smells great!" I sauteed some steak with garlic and butter along with some vegetables and mashed potatoes, I pulled him into the kitchen to the table, sat him down and made our plates. We ate in peacful, not akward,silence and when he was done I offered to make him another, but instead, he turned his body to me and said, "baby, what are you doing?"
"What do you mean? I'm not allowed to make a nice meal for my lovely boyfriend?"
"Ofcourse you are,but you always go all out like this when you want something, it's OK, baby, you can ask me for anything!" OK, so, fun fact about me,I'm completely transparent and predictable, apparently. "Well, it's awkward" he nodded his head as if to say keep going, I blushed,hard "well, you know that day,like two weeks ago, it was like Wednesday?"
"It was Thursday, but alright" he said, nonchalantly, "Right! Well it happened,like right before-"
"Wait, when you called me 'sir'? Did that make you feel werid? It didn't bother me at all, I kinda liked it actually"
My eyes grew wide,"really? You liked it?"
"Yeah,I guess I did",he said giving me a look. The flood gates opened.
"Well...me too."
I said kinda looking up and over. "Ohh, OK,that's it" he said I look at him through the corner of my eye he was smirking and nodding his head, "OK,let's role play, I'll be... The daddy, and you be his precious little girl" he said pulling me close. I nodded furiously wanting to get started. He stood up,"well clean this up later, follow me" he turned off the kitchen light and pulled me by hand into the dimly lit living room, "Right princess-" I made a face and shook my head at him, I don't like 'princess'
"Uhh, baby girl," I sort of tilted my head back and forth I liked that more than princess, he thought for a second, "alright this is the last one, if you don't like this one, ya gotta tell me one," I nodded once "pumpkin?" I nodded my head,"yes?" I asked with a smile he's smiled, then got back into character, "pumpkin, daddy has had a very long day, how are you gonna help him feel better?" I smirked, even talking to a... Huh,how old am I? Whatever, even talking to a little girl he's a bit of a perv. I pulled him over to the couch, he just looked at me,I blushed,"use you words, pumpkin" "sit" I said gesturing to the couch. He nodded,smiled and sat down,I got down on my knees and started to crawl over to him, "oh,pumpkin,before you start, will you stand up and turn around for me?" I stood up and turned around, he rubbed my but a bit before smacking it one time hard, I sqeaked "you could have said please, I'm not a dog... Haha did you like that?" I blushed hard put my face in my hands and nooded. "One more?"
"Please" "mm, good girl, using her manners" he smacked my butt two more times, OK,rember what I said about the flood gates? My god I could fill a 12 foot deep swimming pool. "OK,continue" I turned around and got back on my knees in front of him, "go ahead, make daddy's day better." I unbuckled his belt unbuttoned then unzipped his pants,then pulled him out, I slowly started to lick him up and down,before gently taking him in my mouth "ohh, yeah, pumpkin, put daddy in your mouth. Mhmm" Johnathan said. I started to blow him, slowly becoming more comfortable, I put as much of his, now rock hard, member in my mouth as I could, letting my hands do the rest. I was actually enjoying hearing all the praises and curses coming from Johnathan, "Oh-oh-ok pumpkin, ok,come here" he said, he pulled me onto his lap and kissed me, "did that help you daddy?" "Mhmm yes, pump, it it did, but you know what'll help me even more?" "What?" I asked, as innocently as I could, hoping what I was coming next, "Sit up on you knees and pull you panties to the side, daddy'll help you with the next part" internally already over the edge hearing John call himself 'daddy' I do what I was told, he repositioned himself under me "ok,pumpkin,sit down, slowly" he says I do, so slowly, I feel like I'm not even moving at first, but finally, I feel him at my opening. He's got one hand holding up his penis for me to set on, one hand on my hip, I've got one hand holding my panties to the side, and one hand one his shoulder trying to steady myself. We both moan as I sit on him, "oh, fuck pumpkin,your so tight". "Ok, now slowly bounce on daddy, come on, bounce for daddy pumpkin." He says, I slowly bounce with Johnathan inside me he pulls my face down to his and we give each other sloppy kisses through the moans. We do this until my legs cramp and I can't bounce any more, "daddy?" "yes pumpkin?" "I'm sorry, my legs are starting to hurt" "oh, that's ok baby,stop, ok, now get down on the floor, like, on your hands and knees with your butt up" "ok daddy" I slowly stand up off of him, moaning the whole time, and get on the floor in position. He gets off the couch right behind me and pushes himself back into me, I whine as he does this "Alright, pumpkin, you ready?" "Yes, daddy,I'm ready" he starts pumping himself in and out of me, I have never been so turned on in my life.
"Daddy!"
"Yeah baby"
"Harder"
"Yeah? You want more? Huh? You want more of daddy's big fat cock!?"
"Yes daddy! Please!" He shoves into me harder and harder.
"Yes dady, oh yes, oh, my god, daddy,yes"
"Huh,pumpkin you like that huh?"
"Yes!"
"Ok, turn over baby, daddy wants to see that beautiful face of yours as he cums"
"Yes,sir" I say, he pulls out, I turn over I'm now laying on my back, I spread my legs, and he's back in me.
"Are you gonna come for me pumpkin?"
"Y-yes sir"
"Ok, let's come together, ok?"
"Ok"
"Tell me when"
He no longer says that, when thst beautiful feeling starts bubbling up.
"Now"
"Now?"
"NOW"
I come, and say a string of curse words that would make a salior blush, and he pulls out and comes all over my clothes, good thing all this can go in the washing machine.
We lay there a good minute or so then John leans down to kiss me, I kiss him back and wrap my arms around his neck, we lay there a bit longer when Johnathan rubs his nose along my cheek
"Did you like that?"
"Yes" I blush
"Good, cause that's gonna happen a lot more often"
"Yes, sir"
"Let's go take a shower"
"Together!?"
"Ofcourse pumpkin"

(A/N
Tbh guys, I didn't even know I had all that in me lol.)