Chapter 1

5 years ago
  "Severus it's time!" said madam pomfrey as she ran down the secret corridor of the hospital wing, Severus not far behind. The two enter a lit room filled with herbs and muggle birthing equipment. "Severus is right here sue everything will be okay, I need you to push" Severus looked at his very pregnant wife about to give birth to their first child. Out side the room stood 7 very eager adults waiting to see the new baby, three of the people standing waiting was Susan's three sisters Donna, Elizabeth and Wendy. Along with Susan's mother Joanna, Elizabeth's husband John and the dumbledor's minerva and albus.

"Its a girl!"

**************
Present day

"Bella sweet heart it's time to wake up" Susan whispered in her daughters ear waiting for her peaceful little face to arise with energy.
"Pumpkin If you don't wake up we can't scare the first years..." Severus said popping his head in his daughters doorway, and with that Bella snape sprang out of bed and ran straight to her mothers arms forgetting the chill of the 1st September morning. As the snapes got ready for Severus's first day back after a long summer break, Susan was getting little Bella ready to go with her husband to work for Susan's classes at the muggle school do not start until the 10th of September.

" Good morning aunties and gramma" Bella ran down the stairs yelling, with that all of them chimed good morning and kissed Bella on the forehead as she skipped by each one of them. All of them ate breakfast in peace with Bella's occasional giggle at her father for making silly faces, Bella had a good life.
With that Bella and Severus snape apparated to Hogwarts school of witch craft and wizardry where Severus was the potions professor.

**************

As the snape's arrived at The great hall they were greeted with smiles and hugs from those who were like family to them. " hello their sweetie" called a familiar voice from behind Bella, "grandpa albus!" Screamed Bella as she ran to him flailing her arms into a giant hug where she was met with a kiss on the cheek from grandma mini. Although everyone was elated to see Bella and Severus the feast was about to start so all of the "family" disperses   to do their separate role of arrival day.

SPOV:

First day back is going well Bella is so excited to scowl at the first years she's been bouncing off the walls since I told her she was also aloud to yell at them. Everyone in the hall is sitting chatting while I work on recognizing my returning Slytherins when the doors burst open with the incoming first years. Bella bobbles up and down on my lap refusing to sit in her own chair that is right next to me. She turns her head " I'm gonna scowl now daddy watch!" Bella looks at the first years all of them notice us immediately. They laugh at Bella's cuteness but knowing my daughter she won't understand why their not scared of her so I scowl back at making them silent and afraid she laughs. She's perfect.

GENERAL POV:

After the feast the snapes went to the slithering dormitory to explain what Severus expects from a Slytherin student and then Bella scowls causing all of the first years to laugh but then shot a real scowl from her father silencing them.

With the end of a long day Severus and Bella apparated home to susan and the rest of the clan they lived with, and as Susan and Severus laid their little tike down to sleep she whispered one last thought " I want to be just like mommy and daddy when I grown up."
Little did Bella know what her father and mother are really into and the dangers they face ever day protecting each other and their most prized possession .Her.