Susan 2

After last night Susan was put on "watch".Did anyone truly believe she would hurt herself, they honestly didn't know anymore. Susan was normally the person who held everyone together but, Susan was broken. She cried almost every night and has panic attacks daily.

SNAPE POV

God she's so pale. I think to myself as I look at Susan laying on our bed. I could have prevented this, I should have stopped this. I walk down stairs to see the family gathered in a huddle almost, Liz notices me. "How's she doing?" She asks "she's- she's our Susie she's fighting" I lied. She has given up and I can tell but I figured I would save Liz the- I stop thinking to myself when I here a loud noise come from up stairs.

We all run up stairs, the door locked shut. I yell a chant and door burst open, and their she was. I run to her side and their lying on the floor blood rushing down her face lye my beautiful, beautiful wife. All the screams of the room shake me out of my haze. " Severus don't just stand their do something. She has to still be alive, she can't leave me." I look up at all of them with tears at the brink of falling. "Theirs a bullet in my wife's head. She's not conscious, theirs a hole in my wife's head" I start to cry uncontrollably. My wife is dead. I start to scream and cry and pound my fists at the ground. I was alone.