Chapter 1 Adventure Time!

Enderlox POV

Teamcrafted is going to Ask their friends ? what an idoitic idea I already know who I want!.Deadlox snorted.

Whatever I just have to Deal with it.Until a purple cloaked sorcerr approaced.

"Why hello"said Enderlox seductivtly,Seto sighed.

JAY-ROME's POV

Mep and Mitch went over the Forest biome.Mitch was leading the way so I just hung in the back listioning to my own thoughts.

It was pretty boring for sure,But there was a question stuck in my head that I can't get out. "Why does Enderlox want a Bride" I mean Enderlox has company like.......Pigmans and the enderdragon and ghasts and blazes and magma cubes and nether stuff.Man the nether is boooooring bet he sung " screw the nether when he fianally got out.

Mitch suddenly patts me on the back,I quickly see Creepers.

Omg that's alot of Mobs.

Mitch quickly went up in the trees,Mitch grabed my paws/hands.I blushed but thanks to my thick fur he did'nt see it.We panted,I relaxed
This is how real Baccas live.
I glanced at Mitch dreamly,"Oh Mitch my fair beloved"whispered Jerome sliently.

Jerome always adored the cherkered color jacket wearing guy ever since they met.

'I love you Mitch'whispered Jerome.Mitch did'nt notice just looked at the sunset.Mitch smirked and parkoured to the nearest tree which was a birxh tree.

Jerome nodded and bounced on tree to tree like they were parkouring.

"I'm gonna win The hunger deens"said Mitch.

But before we finished jumping on trees, we made it.Luckly the northren Kingdom was nearer than the others thankfully.

Mitch holded my paws/hands I imediantly blushed again,but I smiled and walked forward with him.