Chapter 12

Jason's POV

I crouched down motioning Sky to do the same.We both grabbed our swords from our bags and yielded them.The figure was moving close but with a shiny blue object.Another one came this time holding a bow.

Noones going to hurt my Sky no one.Jason went in front of Sky,Sky raised his eyebrow.But I ignored it,I don't want anyone to hurt him.The figure came running towards them yielding the axe and the archer person started shooting them.Sky headed towards the archer,I nodded.

Jason dogded the arrows and headed towards the raging axe man.But at the middle of that jump,Jason realized that it was Jerome.I stopped and turned around to see if Sky thought so too.As he turned He saw that the archer was Mitch?

"What're you're doing?"asked Sky,but instead of an answer Mitch charged at Adam hitting him in the gut with his hand,he fell down in pain.

"Noo!"I screamed,I stare into Mitch's eye telling him I will kill you look.I ran over to Sky.Suddenly they both disappeared like mist being blown away by the wind.I sigh with relief and looked at him,my heart cracked.

It hurts but Im not about to give you up.

I crouch down carrying him bridal style to the kingdom.Not caring if they come back again.

'They're not real,its just an illusion'

Sky's POV

I freeze Mitch was heading right towards me,He punched me in the gut.I felt blood coming from my nose.I passed out.Everything blankened

Pain without love,Pain I like it rough,Pain cant get enough Cause Id rather have pain than nothing at all.

Time skip

Brice's POV

I lay on the couch in the castle,yawning.I got up,expecting Bodil or Preston squashing me.I sigh with relief.

In the Western kingdom,the rulers are Bodil,Nooch and Noah.But they work together and Preston is the commander and Im the general.

I walk past these empty halls,the halls were crystal-coated and the floor was some fancy carpet.I sigh,I'm so alone.Everyone has someone,I had someone but I left him.I was such an idoit.He just slipped away.

I arrive at the door,I widened my eyes."Jason?"asked Brice.Jason came from the door,holding an injured Sky bridal style.Bodil and the others were there."What the actual fuck"said Nooch."What's wrong Jason's just getting some action"smirked Preston.Bodil started laughing while Noah kicked him with his elbow."Are u okay?"I asked."Jason...what happened to.."asked Noah.

"Where should I let him rest?"asked Jason ignoring the questions."Anywhere where you want!"smirked Preston.Bodil giggled.Noah closed Preston's moutvh.

"Thank you Noah"I said.

Questions were in my head spinning around like Why is Jason here with Sky?

Why is Sky injured?.

Suddenly a gust of particles appeared it was dark purple.I turn around squealing at who I saw.Everyone turned and yelped a little.I called for the guards but they were no use against

.

.

.

Enderlox.