Chapter 4 A Magical Ride

Jason's POV

Jason and Sky walked onwards to the Westren kingdom.Jason panted,he could use his spacesuit which had a jet pack inside but he would rather be with Sky by his side.

"Hey jason"Sky called

"What?"asked Jason

"You know you could use that Spacesuit of yours"said Sky

"Yeah,but I don't want to abadon you"said Jason,Jason noticed Sky blushing.Which made Jason blush red.

"Well...I could carry you"said Jason slowly,Sky hesitanted,"Okay besides its faster right?said Sky."Right"said Jason.

Jason prepared the bulit in jet pack,while sky braced himself."You ready?"asked Jason."Yuss,Buttsagginton is always ready!"declared Buttsagginton.

Jason sighed,

Oh Adam my One and only Adam and Buttsagginton

Sky climbed on Jason,and holded him tightly,Jason felt more of a hug than a gold.Until he started the mechine.It puffed out smoke but quickly it rose up and blasted Jason abd sky into the sky.

"WooHoo!"shouted Sky as they tossed and turned,"Jason This Is Awesome!"said Sky.Jason softly whispered A Whole New World by disney.Sky relized and joined with him harmonizing together.

Jason flew like it was a magic carpit ride,but suddenly there was a poof of smoke and the jet pack failed and both falled down on the hard floor.