Chapter 13

Jason's POV

I placed Sly on the couch carefully.I look at him affectionatly and kissed him on the forehead.I went back to explain what happened.But when I did,I saw him.

Enderlox,I said the name through gritted teeth."Hello all!"said Enderlox as he hovered in the air."Why are you here?"asked Nooch,"Well to tell you news duh!"said Enderlox happily.What could he be so happy about?.

"You're all invited into my wedding!"said Enderlox with joy as he flied higher and higher with each word."What? who is he or she?"asked Preston."Well it's the one and only SetoSorcerer! duh!"said Enderlox.The room was silent,What? was all i could think about.

Without me knowing,Enderlox teleported to me,I jumped back,startled.

"How is your BF?"asked Enderlox."Fine,what he's not my bF"i said embrassed and blushing."Dont dechive its as bright as day"said Enderlox."Since when did Seto choose to be your bride"asked Brice with clenched hands."Oh you haven't heard?,it was i dunno im bad with times but hes with me not you you little nongravity hair boy"said Enderlox.

Brice ran towards with but he teleported away with ease.

"Uh Blondes right"said Enderlox.

Brice's POV

""Well it's the one and only SetoSorcerer!"said Enderlox,I stepped back.Cursing softly,'Seto would never..No..no...this cant be happening!'

Sky's POV

I was standing at the front of Sky army base,I looked around nobody was here.Thats strange theres always a lot of people here.I went inside,No one.I scanned the other side no one.Until I saw a familiar face,"Ty!"I cried.But he didn't see me,instead he was with Seto.So this must be a dream.I felt my heart broke,but you cant break whats already broken.They were so happy together,Seto was telling him about potions and blah blah blah.But it didn't seem he's listening he's just staring at him,blushing.Wait was this the past?I thought.Because Ty isnt Enderloz anymore.

Suddenly,I was in the forest again,when..no..when I said that to Jason.

Suddenly the memory seemed to rewind it self."You don't understand Jason!I still love him but he doesn't love me back,you don't understand you'll never understand".I cringed at the memory.

Suddenly the world changed this time,Jason was walking away.I chased after him but he was now running I couldn't catch up to him.But the last words,made me cry.

"Goodbye forever,you're right I don't understand neither do you"said Jason.

I was now on the floor crying,I wiped it away,trying to be strong.I heard music,i chase after it.It lead me to a picnic with the past Sky and Ty."You are my sunshine"said Sky,"My only sunshine"singed Sky as he looked at ty.Ty blushed,"You make me happy when skies are grey"singed Sky as hugged Ty closely."You'll never know dear how much I love you"singed Sky as he rubbed his cheek with Tys.

The image changed,now ty has became Enerlox and the last line was heard."Please dont take my sunshine away".